Twitter: Jerry Jones: "I'm just gonna say this to y'all, give me some credit, OK?"

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Dang, that GB wild card game beatdown in his own backyard really stirred things up for Jerry this year! Never seen him with this type of approach to a new season beginning before. Watched the opening press conference and he brought that game up a few times...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dang, that GB wild card game beatdown in his own backyard really stirred things up for Jerry this year! Never seen him with this type of approach to a new season beginning before. Watched the opening press conference and he brought that game up a few times...
Well, he wants credit, the credit he gets is he brought all that onto himself with his narcissisms thinking he is an actual GM when he is nothing but a wealthy rich fool.

Johnny Walker in the house, come on in.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

Nearing impossible to be a Cowboys fan.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Credit? Are you kidding me? Jerry deserves nothing at this point. He rode the wave of 1 good decision (approx.3 decades ago) to hire Jimmy Johnson, followed by many bad organizational and team decisions to this day. He's mis-managed this organization under this families thumb ever since and now he's a demented loser as a GM watching his football stock plumet each losing year. His legacy is written - an old egotistical afterthought who can buy the entire world but can't buy football respect, which he so desires.
Oh, come on now, tell us how you really feel!

:grin:

kskboys

Reaction score

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

And there's the problem. He thinks contracts are about simple addition and subtraction. No wonder we suck at them.

stiletto

Reaction score
Those of you who keep screaming that Jerry wants to win badly, read this and then rethink.
I mean, I am no Jerry fan but the inmates are starting to run the asylum with these insane contracts. If there is one owner that will say "uhhh uhh, unn-uh", it's our fearless leader. LOL

J_Allen

Reaction score
No, I don't even give you credit for Super Bowl 30. You're not getting credit for anything. You built this Stadium and marketed this team to be the most valuable in the world but other than that you haven't an accomplished anything.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

c30e8e7f4d2c7376f2b040eb21049447.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amon Ra St. Brown got signed the moment he was eligible for 30m$. Had they waited until next year, it would have been 35m$. Had they wait until he was on the franchise tag, it’d be 40m$.

CeeDee should have been signed in March of 2023. Before the 1700 yard season. Probably would have been slightly more than AJ’s 25m$ AAV. Let’s say he got Davante’s 27, give him the benefit of the doubt. Now it’s 33+. What will it be after Chase signs? Everything that’s happened after his third season ended has been complete stupidity. Did they question if he was going to be a longterm Cowboy after going for 1100 and then 1300 yards?
This is coming from the Eagles puke who said Lamb wasn't a 1 in the league.

Flush and wash your hands.