Twitter: Jerry Jones: "I'm just gonna say this to y'all, give me some credit, OK?"

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry actually being totally transparent.
But it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.
Jerry wants a pat on the back, especially when he's wearing his HOF jacket.
He made it pretty clear that it is up to Dak. I think Jerry will cry when he leaves.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yep; Jerry has learned how to run a circus and he thinks that's good enough because he's made money off of it.
But he doesn't realize the fans are sick of the circus and the sideshow.
They want to go back to seeing football played the way it is supposed to be played.
Not really, the only fans jerry cares about are the ones that show up for home games.
That is where he makes the bulk of his yearly profits, and a full stadium makes him feel good and the games more exciting.

The rest of us and like most of the people here he doesnt care what you think.

As long as that stadium fills up each game, he has no reason to change anything.

He evidently is hearing some criticisms from social media, and media, but that is just a little irritating, it doesnt effect him financially.

He has used the talked about and relevant strategy for decades, and it does work as far as making $.

Jerry has decided that it was the players and mm, and his staffs fault that they lost that GB game, so thats why he is letting contracts
expire, and not extending for big market setting contracts.
He is ready to dump all these coaches and players, if they cant do better this season. This is a show me your worth it season for all of them.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I have to add, that if jerry just signed dak and lamb for the amounts they want, then that would just be continuing down the same
road as in the past.
No accountability, just pay them and keep going.
So in his own way he is holding them all accountable , which is what many
of you have said needs to be done. Also you guys have said wash rinse repeat lol, well he isnt doing that is he??

This is all different, and I have to say I like it.

I wonder if he caves in the next 5 weeks, but if not, this is truly a different Jerry .

Also I watch his talk with fish, and he IMO isnt going to pay them market setting prices, so they have made a offer, and if players
like dak and lamb dont want to take that lower offer, he is ok with them moving on and get paid elsewhere.

I think lamb would be traded, maybe tagged depending on what he does in near future.
Dak and lamb wont take the lower amount because of ego and they only play for the $.
Dak might take less, but after what he said on day 1 of TC I think he is planning on leaving.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So is this the new strategy? Dak's message wasn't terrible but when a team starts clapping back at fans, that's not really a good sign. Sure the Cowboys could drop a million fans and they'd still be fine but the team actually has to stop the bleeding. If not, a million here and there after awhile adds up.
the team is imploding from the top down. Jerry removes any and all doubt with every word he says. What hes sayin is, "trust ME not your own eyes." which really is a bad way to address the fans. Credit for what Jerrah? :huh:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He continues to tell us that. I’m not sure why all fans can’t accept it.

One thing I’ve always respected about him is he’s basically pretty forthcoming usually providing more info than he should.

“Relevant and interesting “ those are his words, keeps him in the mix. Which is enough to hype and promote his product. If he happens to have more success, that’s great too.
I've been saying it. He will tell you what his priority is...people just find it hard to believe that someone would be that open ..so they chalk it up to him being senile.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
..you guys heard the man. Give him some credit.

The Garrett years are still the one's that keep me wondering.
Staying in bed with Garrett that long is his 2nd biggest mistake outside of firing Jimmy. Garrett is out the NFL and McCarthy just led us to 3 straight 12-5 seasons. Still not good enough but far superior to Garrett!

bigE79

Reaction score

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

This "team" might not win 8 games this year

plymkr

Reaction score
I've been saying it. He will tell you what his priority is...people just find it hard to believe that someone would be that open ..so they chalk it up to him being senile.
If you give a narcissist enough rope eventually they will hang themselves. Their need for attention usually causes them to expose their true intentions.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

Credit for 28 straight years without a NFCCG appearance?

Surley you jest, sir.

:facepalm::(:facepalm::(:facepalm::(

ICP

Reaction score
Sure Jerruh, I will give you ALL the credit for the past 28+ years of futility, stupid contracts, and turning this team and fan base into a running joke. Thanks Jerry, we all appreciate it!

Good grief, what a freaking moron that guy is

:banghead:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If ever I was going to spout curse words and get benched, this was the post that had me thinking about it !

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The wheels have fallen off before the pads have even come on.

This season is toast. No one is even thinking about football because they all have their own personal agendas in the way.