Recommended Jerry Jones in the HOF

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
JJ got in before TO, lets take a moment to digest that
JJ got in based on his ownership and that's it. Owens deserves to be in, but a bunch of old *** losers are on the board and none of them like him. So screw the HOF, it's just another pointless sorority.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Yes!

*Time for Jerry to give his speech, he has a paid cowboy wearing chaps kick open the door, firing off 6 shooters into the air. Jerry appears in the doorframe atop a huge Texas longhorn. and a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue, 3/4 finished. While everyone was looking at this ridiculous picture, the cowboy had rolled a tarp from the podium to Jerry's feet, and covered it in crude oil*

Jerry: "YEEHAW!! YALL DONE ****ED UP NOW!!!!"

*Jerry gets a running start and slides all the way to the podium on crude, crashing into it and knocking it over. While trying to pick up the podium he drops the bottle of JW Blue, it shatters all over the place and the entire place stinks of liquor*

That is exactly how I envision it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does Jerry have the brass to say "how bout them Cowboys" for his opening words?? :laugh:

lwehlers

Reaction score
pathetic. this team has been stuck in mediocrity for twenty years and for jerry jones reward he in the hall of fame. unreal I will not celebrate his election tonight that is for sure. I bet jimmy Johnson is feeling sick about this too. the speech will be unbearable to listen to also.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Worse class of Hall of Famers in a while but Jerry is not part of that weakness... I blame it Jason Taylor and the kicker.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your perspective. Mine is what he's done for the NFL as an owner.
What exactly has he done for the NFL?

Do you really believe this pimped up version of the NFL delivers a greater football product than the previous era?

Not a perspective most experts would testify to.

No Championship teams this era would measure up to the greatest teams in NFL history. Including the Patriots.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
What exactly has he done for the NFL?

Do you really believe this pimped up version of the NFL delivers a greater football product that the previous era?

Not a perspective most experts would testify to.

None of Championship teams this era would measure up to the greatest teams in NFL history. Including the Patriots.

Contributed on the business side of the NFL.

"Almost from the beginning, Jones challenged the NFL establishment in its business dealings, first with television negotiations and later with marketing deals. He has helped turn the NFL into one of the most profitable ventures in the world."
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...-of-fame-ride-started-on-a-bus-to-little-rock

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Contributed on the business side of the NFL.

"Almost from the beginning, Jones challenged the NFL establishment in its business dealings, first with television negotiations and later with marketing deals. He has helped turn the NFL into one of the most profitable ventures in the world."
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...-of-fame-ride-started-on-a-bus-to-little-rock
Who cares about the profitability if the product is less?

Do you always celebrate paying more for less?

Reaction score
pathetic. this team has been stuck in mediocrity for twenty years and for jerry jones reward he in the hall of fame. unreal I will not celebrate his election tonight that is for sure. I bet jimmy Johnson is feeling sick about this too. the speech will be unbearable to listen to also.
Nobody is going to put a gun to your head to watch.

Clearly, you have no idea WHY he won it.

Like I said, I have issues with Jerry. But he is a hall of famer

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Amazing how the man can have nearly 20 years of championship failure and still get in based on his previous achievements.

Rock on, Jerry.