Twitter: Jerry Jones insults Ben DiNucci

Praxit

Reaction score
..lets just say, Jerry see's right through DeNooki. He's know competitors, been around long enough.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Oh, please -- I'm surely no fan of Jerruh, by a longshot but I seriously doubt he intended to disrespect DeNucci by comparing them. Both Ben and Hinton are highly untested rookies. DeNucci was totally unprepared to play against any other pro team when he did. I suspect Jerry signed DeNucci, as a favor to MM, as much as anything else. That was just a media-driven, non-issue!

Last edited:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Jerry is just trying to squash any complaints the Broncos might have about having to play without a QB.

On another note, remember when Homer Simpson wanted to own the Dallas Cowboys but Hank Scorpio bought him the Denver Broncos instead? He was so disappointed.

Brax

Reaction score
The difference is the Broncos had no choice given the timing. Gilbert had been with the Cowboys for over two weeks and they chose to start DiNucci.

The other difference is the Broncos owner is classy enough to not bad mouth the kid publicly.
It is sad, I remember all the praise they gave him the week before the game now Jerry calls him garbage and every one calls MM a QB guru wonder what happened, wish Jerry would shut his trap , this type of comment just isn’t called for. Just one more reason Jerry disgusts people so much.

cowboyed

Reaction score
SHUT UP JERRAL YOU BIG BULLY. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRAFTED HIM YA MORON.

Maybe Stephen did at the request of McCarthy. Jerry finalizing picks is a formality as owner of the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is this headline suppose to matter. Is being insulted so bad? This is the kind of stuff that has me thinking you people who think headlines like this matter, are just weak.

MTerrazzano

Reaction score
JJ is a friggin' idiot and is continuing to destroy this team.
Agreed. I'll never forget Monday night 2006 against the Giants, Bledsoe got benched at halftime in favor of Romo. Romo can't bring us from behind to get a win that night. Postgame, JJ comments to the media..."Well I guess this means we need to draft a QB in the first round next year". What a moron of a GM we have. With this front office structure, we will never see a championship.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I just can't believe how bad of a throwing motion Nooch has! Just wow. Ken Stabler could get away with that, but not now-a-days. How did he get this far???