Jerry Jones just said he is all in on just getting 3 players instead of 1 top player

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

Start watching at about 6:30 seconds Jerry said say a top impact free agent is available but you could get 3 players for the price of 1 in free agency, Jerry is all in on.getting 3 cheaper players than one super star impact player, SO NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In essence when you read between the lines, Jerry Jones is always impressed with his own work. Despite winning 4 playoff games in three decades, he is impressed with himself. And as he “runs it all back“ for 2024, he expects us to be as well.

Meanwhile 31 other GMs are worried about putting a better roster together to at least get close to winning a championship. Because they know if they don’t within a certain amount of time, they will be gone. Meanwhile our GM and giggling son have lifetime gigs. What’s the hurry?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Uh oh, Jerry, I thought Stephen was going to let you have this year to cut loose!

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Since it looks like Smith is gone, they will probably have to use a high draft pick at oline to replace him. And it sounds like they are content with signing mid tier jags again for free agency. Oh boy. Yeah give me a binkie please cause I am going to cry and whine about It.

All in my ankle.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Start watching at about 6:30 seconds Jerry said say a top impact free agent is available but you could get 3 players for the price of 1 in free agency, Jerry is all in on.getting 3 cheaper players than one super star impact player, SO NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Brilliant strategy Jerry, why sign one stud when you can sign 3 Jags.

And everybody wonders why we have not won jack this century.