Jerry Jones just said he is all in on just getting 3 players instead of 1 top player

Jayinem

Reaction score
Oh well, I doubt Chris Jones is dumb enough to come here anyway, because of Jerry.

So Jerry doesn't want the big name free agents and they don't want Jerry.

Signing 3 JAGS in free agency would actually be an improvement over the past, that's how sad it is.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I agree Jerry tends to go off sometimes and most posters don't wanna hear a word he has to say but there is nothing wrong with what he said here. He's right........I mean do wanna sign let's say Chris Jones for $32M or use the same money or less and sign a starting MLBer, DT and WR or CB? Hell, this is what we all have been saying but why is it any different when Jerry says it?

Again, it's hard to listen and believe anything he says, I get that, but there is nothing wrong with this particular statement coz it's exactly what we should do IMO.

JBS

Reaction score
“We are going all in in all facets - draft, fa, our own contracts “

“Sorry Tyron, we aren’t willing to pay you”

Hahahaha. Yes. Going with a rookie LT is going all in. Idiot

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
I agree Jerry tends to go off sometimes and most posters don't wanna hear a word he has to say but there is nothing wrong with what he said here. He's right........I mean do wanna sign let's say Chris Jones for $32M or use the same money or less and sign a starting MLBer, DT and WR or CB? Hell, this is what we all have been saying but why is it any different when Jerry says it?

Again, it's hard to listen and believe anything he says, I get that, but there is nothing wrong with this particular statement coz it's exactly what we should do IMO.
It's because we know that we need a legendary roster if we are going to ever get over the hump...

However many All pros we had, we need twice as many if our current QB and coach remain the same.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Start watching at about 6:30 seconds Jerry said say a top impact free agent is available but you could get 3 players for the price of 1 in free agency, Jerry is all in on.getting 3 cheaper players than one super star impact player, SO NOTHING HAS CHANGED

what exactly is wrong with this????

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Exactly my feelings, WHY get jones he's the cost of several players we could get. Now we don't have to get bottom barrel guys, but at least a few 2nd round free agents could be got for much better deals, than spending the money on one single player. Jerry is losing it, but I don't find anything wrong with this one

Blackrain

Reaction score
Jerry's definition of all in is different than the fan base I get it just another play on words to try to hype and give us false hope.

Lol

Brax

Reaction score
In essence when you read between the lines, Jerry Jones is always impressed with his own work. Despite winning 4 playoff games in three decades, he is impressed with himself. And as he “runs it all back“ for 2024, he expects us to be as well.

Meanwhile 31 other GMs are worried about putting a better roster together to at least get close to winning a championship. Because they know if they don’t within a certain amount of time, they will be gone. Meanwhile our GM and giggling son have lifetime gigs. What’s the hurry?
Why would he need to do much when he yearly has a championship team he built, let the dumpster dive begin.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
You really wanna pay Chris Jones $32m or Brian Burns $28/30M to come here???????
If you put Chris jones on this team they would be worlds better and it may be the thing that gets them past the divisional round hump and makes them a legit championship contender on the San Fran level. He’s that good. Him or Micah would always be single teamed. Run d gets better, your line backers get better immediately, even if they sign jags.

Brian burns not as much for me but Chris jones is generational. It’s a Haley /deion move. So yes Chris jones + draft + cheap vet linebacker >>>3 “guys”

Jayinem

Reaction score
If you put Chris jones on this team they would be worlds better and it may be the thing that gets them past the divisional round hump and makes them a legit championship contender on the San Fran level. He’s that good. Him or Micah would always be single teamed. Run d gets better, your line backers get better immediately, even if they sign jags.

Brian burns not as much for me but Chris jones is generational. It’s a Haley /deion move. So yes Chris jones + draft + cheap vet linebacker >>>3 “guys”
Exactly right, it's almost as if the Jerry Jones way has rubbed off on many fans. I'd rather have a Chris Jones than 3 average players. Yes you're going to have to fill a hole somewhere with someone cheap or a draft pick but that's no different for any team. I believe with Jones and Diggs back it'd be tough to score 20 on us.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well, of course! Why sign one great player when you can find three low-to-zero impact players in the bargain bin??
This is classic example, of one of the many reasons dallas will never go to a SB again !
He has a bargain bin HC and OC/DC too !

When he says all in lol it means business as usual, and lying to us thinking we will buy the BS.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Exactly right, it's almost as if the Jerry Jones way has rubbed off on many fans. I'd rather have a Chris Jones than 3 average players. Yes you're going to have to fill a hole somewhere with someone cheap or a draft pick but that's no different for any team. I believe with Jones and Diggs back it'd be tough to score 20 on us.
Yeah, and we do have holes on the team but most of them can be addressed through the draft if you brought in a Chris jones, Tolbert can be a number 3 after a Gallup cut, you could sign a role player line backer for a cheap deal and draft another etc.

Chris jones impact would have residual effects on the entire team. Now, he’s not leaving kc but it’s nice to dream and absolutely him >>>> 3 guys

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry is all in and we're all along for the ride. Like it or not. If you're gonna take the ride, which I know you will, since you are still here, may as well enjoy it. Or keep crying and whining, if you do, bring your barf bag.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
First, Jerry shoots off his mouth about "going all in"-- then, he proudly says he'll keep bringing tier 3 free agents as a solution. Crazy stuff. :angry: