Twitter: Jerry Jones message to disgruntled fans: "I'm giving it all I got"

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If keeping Dak or releasing Dak doesn't matter then we should part ways regardless.
Thats cool with me bro, I'm good either way.......................but I am under no illusion that we are suddenly going to start making bowl runs the second Dak leaves.

Like I said, the problems with this organization run much deeper than Dak.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I do not think its Daks fault .......... but Dak will never be able to win anything on a Jerry run team ....... we need a generational talent at QB to win on a Jerry team ........ might as well start looking for that guy instead of wasting time with a guy who needs things Jerry will never give him.

And yes I know finding a guy like that is like .01% ........ but what choice do we have until Jerry is gone?
Good point.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It'll be much less "Choke" if we lose in the 1st round of the playoffs with a guy making about $20+ million less than Dak's wanting. That's 3-4 other FA starters!

At Dak's salary, he's supposed to be able to get over some of the limiting "other" factors. He can't because he's LIMITED himself. Especially when the lights get bright.
You actually think Jerry and his idiot boy are gonna sign 3-4 free agent starters???

They will go with a cheap QB and still avoid free agency like the plague.

stiletto

Reaction score
You actually think Jerry and his idiot boy are gonna sign 3-4 free agent starters???

They will go with a cheap QB and still avoid free agency like the plague.
They would certainly have the flexibility to, plus much more room to sign Parsons. Lamb will already be done but moving on from the albatross of Dak will allow a lot of freedom. The dead cap they'll scoff at and probably sign a couple FAs that the new HC wants to add and that could include a Geno type QB or impact player somewhere else.

I really feel the next HC is going to have some input, more than Garrett or Mm. They have someone in mind I'm guessing.. no idea who.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They would certainly have the flexibility to, plus much more room to sign Parsons. Lamb will already be done but moving on from the albatross of Dak will allow a lot of freedom. The dead cap they'll scoff at and probably sign a couple FAs that the new HC wants to add and that could include a Geno type QB or impact player somewhere else.

I really feel the next HC is going to have some input, more than Garrett or Mm. They have someone in mind I'm guessing.. no idea who.
I dont know bro, the last Tier 1 free agent they signed was Brandon Carr over a decade ago...........I just dont see them going down this route, even with a cheap QB.

stiletto

Reaction score
I dont know bro, the last Tier 1 free agent they signed was Brandon Carr over a decade ago...........I just dont see them going down this route, even with a cheap QB.
Normally agree but I do think a high profile coach will change that a little. I'll wait and see who the guy is.

If it is another yes man then all bets are off but if it is someone like a Belichick then things could go a little different. 2026 may get interesting.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Normally agree but I do think a high profile coach will change that a little. I'll wait and see who the guy is.

If it is another yes man then all bets are off but if it is someone like a Belichick then things could go a little different. 2026 may get interesting.
Yeah, you maybe right if somebody like Belicheck is the next head coach, I dont see him being a yes man with all the skins on the wall he has.

stiletto

Reaction score
Yeah, you maybe right if somebody like Belicheck is the next head coach, I dont see him being a yes man with all the skins on the wall he has.
Someone like him won't bring in too many top tier FAs but I'm pretty sure there would be upgrades on the Dline and Secondary. New RBs, etc. Id probably be happy with just 1 big name FA in 2026 in addition to Parsons signing his deal.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Message to Jerry from this fan: “Your all is not enough. Now you are continuing to tarnish your own legacy. It’s time to hand off to someone else.”

kskboys

Reaction score
Thats cool with me bro, I'm good either way.......................but I am under no illusion that we are suddenly going to start making bowl runs the second Dak leaves.

Like I said, the problems with this organization run much deeper than Dak.
Much much.

kskboys

Reaction score
Someone like him won't bring in too many top tier FAs but I'm pretty sure there would be upgrades on the Dline and Secondary. New RBs, etc. Id probably be happy with just 1 big name FA in 2026 in addition to Parsons signing his deal.
Belly doesn't sign big name FA's to big contracts. That's not how you win in the NFL.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a salary min.

Jerry n idiot boy are not cheap, they are confused.
Jerry is a master of how to make money. Sadly, I literally don’t think he or the entitled giggling son have a clue about how to build a complete roster/team in the cap era. They are fantasy football players with no accountability.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry is a master of how to make money. Sadly, I literally don’t think he or the entitled giggling son have a clue about how to build a complete roster/team in the cap era. They are fantasy football players with no accountability.
And the Eagles let walk a couple of the huge reasons they ever made a super bowl, TJ Edwards and Javon Hargrave. Should've paid them instead of yet another WR. No matter how many WRs you give Hurts, he's not going to be a good passer.