Jerry Jones' message to the fans: Hope is still alive

Both hope and Jerry Jones cannot be alive. They are mutually exclusive.

I do not wish harm to come to Jerry Jones. I only say this because Jerry has constantly said he will not step down as GM.

Therefore, there is a specific condition under which the Cowboys will have a different GM.

That is the only hope for positive change.
 

tick-tock-annoyed-judge-judy-look-at-time-sh4zf91jsa355e1j.gif
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Lol
 
Forever the salesman. He hopes the Cowboys will be voted most valuable franchise again :laugh:

I'm hoping all right and my hope starts in free agency , Go Cowboys :flagwave:
 
Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,144
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top