Cowboys DC Christian Parker on CB Joey Porter Jr

Coog with the hot takes lately. He’s bringing the rage.

IMG-0772.jpg
Hey I'm just trying to give the people what they need! :huh:
Yeah!

If this moron cannot establish a whole new defensive system w 5 major injuries, 5 free agents and 5 rookies by week 4… off with his head!

Light the torches, pickup your pitchforks and scream as loud as you can!

Good grief…
Oh my
 
I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.

Just run around and look lost
If he just said yes or no people around here would have said why you giving away trade secrets He's being honest he probably doesn't know but even if he did why would he say anything to the world why wouldn't he let the Texans worry about whether he may or may not play all the way up to game time it should not be announced until the inactives have to be announced..
 
His words hold 0 weight. This defense is actually worse than last year and that's unbelievable.
 
This forum has become very amusing.
Did y'all really believe this team was elite before the season started?
We have a young andd inexperienced DC.
Let's give him a chance to grow and proove himseIf and build this unit.

Let's look at our rooms on the defensive side:

DT- I thinkClark is a little overvalued honestly, but still a solid player. Let's hope Quinnen finds his fit, he's still an elite player.
Decent depth though losing Bullard hurts a bit.

Edge- Our greatest need is pass rushing. I still think EZ is a solid rotational piece. Gary looks like trash. We need help here.

LB- To me our greatest need in the off-season, and we whiffed on addressing it. But we struck gold with Barham. We could still use another good player inside here. Winters is a solid rotational pieces.

CB- Porter is a guy who can play man on one side of the field and allow the DC to scheme less real estate. I think this will help CP a lot. Bland is OK (though I wouldn't be surprised if we move on from his salary to open up space to keep porter after the season). Revel at least looks better than last season (which admittedly, isn't saying much)

S- Our biggest area of improvement in the off-season with a solid FA signing (Thompson), another smaller FA signing (Locke) and of course the marquee draft pick in Downs.

It looks markedly better than the garbage we had on the field last year. Now let's allow CP to scheme them, lead them and grow with the unit.

Our biggest need is a marquee pass rusher, and I'd still like another downhill inside backer.

I said in another thread that the NFC East is wide open this year. I, for one, am glad to see Jerry trying to improve the roster.

Would you trade next years first, and a 2028 2nd for Maxx, and sign Wagner to really go all in this year?
That would certainly address the remaining needs on defense. By doing so, I think we'd have as good a chance as anyone in the NFC.
We'd have no picks until day 3 however, in next years draft.
Nice post.
 
This forum has become very amusing.
Did y'all really believe this team was elite before the season started?
We have a young andd inexperienced DC.
Let's give him a chance to grow and proove himseIf and build this unit.

Let's look at our rooms on the defensive side:

DT- I thinkClark is a little overvalued honestly, but still a solid player. Let's hope Quinnen finds his fit, he's still an elite player.
Decent depth though losing Bullard hurts a bit.

Edge- Our greatest need is pass rushing. I still think EZ is a solid rotational piece. Gary looks like trash. We need help here.

LB- To me our greatest need in the off-season, and we whiffed on addressing it. But we struck gold with Barham. We could still use another good player inside here. Winters is a solid rotational pieces.

CB- Porter is a guy who can play man on one side of the field and allow the DC to scheme less real estate. I think this will help CP a lot. Bland is OK (though I wouldn't be surprised if we move on from his salary to open up space to keep porter after the season). Revel at least looks better than last season (which admittedly, isn't saying much)

S- Our biggest area of improvement in the off-season with a solid FA signing (Thompson), another smaller FA signing (Locke) and of course the marquee draft pick in Downs.

It looks markedly better than the garbage we had on the field last year. Now let's allow CP to scheme them, lead them and grow with the unit.

Our biggest need is a marquee pass rusher, and I'd still like another downhill inside backer.

I said in another thread that the NFC East is wide open this year. I, for one, am glad to see Jerry trying to improve the roster.

Would you trade next years first, and a 2028 2nd for Maxx, and sign Wagner to really go all in this year?
That would certainly address the remaining needs on defense. By doing so, I think we'd have as good a chance as anyone in the NFC.
We'd have no picks until day 3 however, in next years draft.
Need a DC who knows what’s going on.

Who wants to let a kid learn on the job?

That isn’t in the best interests of the Dallas Cowboys.

Huge mistake hiring someone that isn’t ready to coach.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,016
Messages
14,657,218
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top