CFZ Jerry Jones must trade for Derrick Henry

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sam Williams. After all of his off field nonsense and lack of impact had the audacity to tweet (FREE ME).

Yeah I want him off this team. Just like I wanted Joseph off this team.

JJ said it best. "hit me in the head with a hammer if I draft another dumb player"
Ehh i'm not upset for him wanting more playing time lol. Now his off the field stuff is frustrating. I think he has a high ceiling though he just has to get time and right now I don't know if i'd give him time over the DE's here. They are also providing a good pass rush.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ehh i'm not upset for him wanting more playing time lol. Now his off the field stuff is frustrating. I think he has a high ceiling though he just has to get time and right now I don't know if i'd give him time over the DE's here. They are also providing a good pass rush.
Use him then. Everyone wants a pass rusher. He will be suspended if he is here next season anyways.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I make that trade if and only if, I know our line is getting better in front of him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd move a small mountain to get Henry, if the goal is to make a run this year.

Right now, if Pollard gets hurt, this team doesn't win another game without him. RB is the #1 vulnerability.
thats hilarious :laugh: :lmao2:

pollard lost =season lost.. joke right?? dude can you overreact more? smh please stop hes not done a thing special that a RBBC of any solid rb off the street and use of Malik and Dowdle more wouldn't cover up.

issues been the OL scheme and really TP is being overused and utilized incorrectly.

Sully

Reaction score
The resources to pull off such a trade aren’t worth it imo. They already traded their 4th, unless it takes a 5th, I’m not doing it. They can find a long term RB with this years 2nd or 3rd.
Agree-- keep trading away your drafts picks and you turn into the Commanders who never had any