Jerry Jones Netflix special thing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They really needed a 10 part mini series. Couldn’t get it in one segment. Boooooooo!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
Go ahead and boycott.... ba, bye

rags747

Reaction score
I hope this NetFlix special includes all the call girls, hookers, and blow that the fuhrer really enjoys. I heard it's going to show an actual NDE between the fuhrer and as they describe it in the documentary, "woman #127". You really can't tell the fuhrer's story without mentioning illegitimate kids, hookers, and NDEs. We are so lucky to have a HOF GM as our owner and head coach.
I’m thinking that they will mention specifically your hookers, call girls and blow. Yeah…Cannot wait!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL....i cancelled my Netflix about 6 months ago, and i'm still getting emails from them to come back for only $3 per month. Not even that gets me to return. I just found myself not really watching anymore. As for Jerry's in depth documentary on building a winner and championship team, not sure if he can remember 35 years ago. Heck even last year. I don't think i could stomach watching one episode, much less 10. And how many episodes does it take to just say "I hired Jimmy Johnson".

EST_1986

Reaction score
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
I'm watching it the day it comes out

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Use social media, use cowboy content creators super chats to get the word out, comment sections just talk about it and get the word out
Collectively, those suggestions seem like a reasonable starting point. Has an individual or group of individuals announced yet who will head this effort and coordinate goals with likeminded members of the public?

I have not read a press release from Netflix stating when the documentary is scheduled to air. For the first time ever, there may be enough time for a sound grassroots campaign to begin the operation on solid footing. The clock is ticking though.

Nav22

Reaction score
Use social media, use cowboy content creators super chats to get the word out, comment sections just talk about it and get the word out
LOL!

Cowboys fans will deprive themselves of Cowboys content because strangers on the internet are imploring them to do so?

Sure. Right after pigs start flying.
:lmao2:

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is the first I'm hearing of it. What is it exactly?
On your topic, why would I skip it if it is about the Cowboys and honestly even if it is just about Jones I'd probably find it interesting. I'd watch it if it were about the owner of another NFL team so why wouldn't I watch it if it is about the owner of my team? Skipping it isn't going to make him a better GM
Depends where you’re at with it all.

Personally I can’t stand the guy to the point where I refuse to as much as listen to his radio clips. They make me sick. I just rely on the regurgitation around here.

So there’s no way I could get through ten episodes of yet another Jerry Jones ego trip.

I will say that I am truly amazed that he has managed to get failure celebrated to the degree that he has.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Hopefully the series documents the period of time from when he bought the Cowboys in 1989 until the time he sold the Cowboys in 2024.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m gonna watch it because I’m sure theres gonna be a lot of old players that are going to show up in it, and I still support and love those guys. I still love and support the team regardless of my feelings for how it’s run.

rags747

Reaction score

Personally I can’t stand the guy to the point where I refuse to as much as listen to his radio clips. They make me sick. I just rely on the regurgitation around here.

So there’s no way I could get through ten episodes of yet another Jerry Jones ego trip.

I will say that I am truly amazed that he has managed to get failure celebrated to the degree that he has.
Yeah, a Whole $10 BILLION of failure!

Nav22

Reaction score

Self-made billionaire.
Pro Football Hall of Famer.
3x Super Bowl champion.
Owner of the world's most popular and valuable sports franchise (bought the team for $150M, currently worth $9B).

What a failure! Can you say LOSER?!?!

Tell us all about your accomplishments in life, bro!!! Put Jerry's pathetic existence to shame!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: