Jerry Jones Netflix special thing

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
Yeah but what about before 96? You Jerry haters always want to leave that part out. :muttley:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
LOL, "incensed"? It was funny to me.

Only a complete loser would call a wildly successful man like Jerry Jones a "failure."

Sounds like the shoe fits for you too. Tell us all about your accomplishments, bro! Don't be shy! Are you an assistant manager yet!?!?
:laugh:
Yes.. incensed.. don't now try to pretend you found it funny.

To reply to a poster with that much vitriol something is going on.

He used the word "failure" and you threw all your toys out of the cot.

To have that much love for a man you don't know seems a bit odd.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes.. incensed.. don't now try to pretend you found it funny.

To reply to a poster with that much vitriol something is going on.

He used the word "failure" and you threw all your toys out of the cot.

To have that much love for a man you don't know seems a bit odd.
Just as I suspected... not a peep about your own life.

I wonder why.

But the self-made billionaire, Hall of Famer and 3x Super Bowl champion is the failure... not you.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Flamma

Reaction score
LOL....i cancelled my Netflix about 6 months ago, and i'm still getting emails from them to come back for only $3 per month. Not even that gets me to return. I just found myself not really watching anymore. As for Jerry's in depth documentary on building a winner and championship team, not sure if he can remember 35 years ago. Heck even last year. I don't think i could stomach watching one episode, much less 10. And how many episodes does it take to just say "I hired Jimmy Johnson".
Are they really offering it to you for 3 bucks? I should cancel. I hardly ever watch Netflix anyway. I probably won't be watching the games they have on Christmas.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Just as I suspected... not a peep about your own life.

I wonder why.

But the self-made billionaire, Hall of Famer and 3x Super Bowl champion is the failure... not you.
lol.. my name isn't CCboy..

I'm not going to get all braggadocious about what I've done in life.. suffice to say I'm lucky enough to have made enough money to retire early. ;)

I didn't say he was a failure.. but your reaction to someone saying it was ridiculous.

I was going to stick some annoying emoji's in.. but I will leave that to you and your 4 buddies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% wrong. There's literally nothing to learn.
Especially if the series does not delegate ample portion or zero coverage of negative events--either during his life or simply from the time he purchased the franchise. The best personality documentaries are factual recounting of that person's life, without gloss or redactions.

I am far from convinced Jones would approve of a third-party deep dive into his life. Such would open him up to far harsher public scrutiny that he ever faced in the past. Jones enjoys negative press as long as he has some control over what is being disseminated in order to exploit information for publicity. He holds some things, such as legal matters, extremely private and is proactively noncommittal in speaking about more than minimally necessary.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Jerry Jones appreciation club will be all about this.

They will probably have a viewing party.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
He transformed the league. It’s why he’s in the Hall of Fame. I’ll watch it but you do you and let your hate blind you into ignorance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
y87IvcC.jpeg

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Nah, I’ll watch it.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I hope this NetFlix special includes all the call girls, hookers, and blow that the fuhrer really enjoys. I heard it's going to show an actual NDE between the fuhrer and as they describe it in the documentary, "woman #127". You really can't tell the fuhrer's story without mentioning illegitimate kids, hookers, and NDEs. We are so lucky to have a HOF GM as our owner and head coach.
Calling him Der Fuhrer is so unbelievably cringe.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Self-made billionaire.
Pro Football Hall of Famer.
3x Super Bowl champion.
Owner of the world's most popular and valuable sports franchise (bought the team for $150M, currently worth $9B).

What a failure! Can you say LOSER?!?!

Tell us all about your accomplishments in life, bro!!! Put Jerry's pathetic existence to shame!!!
Keep kissing that *** while he continues to make your team more irrelevant on the field than the Detroit Lions

Nav22

Reaction score
Keep kissing that *** while he continues to make your team more irrelevant on the field than the Detroit Lions
A complete loser might consider it "kissing ***" to identify a wildly successful man as a wildly successful man.

Winners aren't threatened by such obvious admissions.

Thankfully, I'm NOTHING like you.
:thumbup:

The Lions? A team that's never been to a Super Bowl is more relevant than the Dallas Cowboys? How'd Dallas land more prime-time games than Detroit for the 1,000th straight year?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
A complete loser might consider it "kissing ***" to identify a wildly successful man as a wildly successful man.

Winners aren't threatened by such obvious admissions.

Thankfully, I'm NOTHING like you.
:thumbup:

The Lions? A team that's never been to a Super Bowl is more relevant than the Dallas Cowboys? How'd Dallas land more prime-time games than Detroit for the 1,000th straight year?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I know it was deep in the playoffs so some of you may have not been paying attention but a young Lions came within 3 points from making it to the Super Bowl. That makes them more relevant on the field than a team that hasn't been that far in the playoffs this century. No one cares about forbes lists

Jerry's team aren't even the most relevent team in Dallas anymore LMAO

He's a running joke and so is his team