Jerry Jones Netflix special thing

Wolfpack

Reaction score
This is where the GM and team put their effort and attention, a fluff piece of propaganda to gloss over near 30 years of .500 football and play off failure.

Its genius and will totally be a success, the cowboy fan base loves this stuff.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
So in all reality you're not going to boycott this team, nor is anyone else, it's just the quickest thing to say. Is it going to bother Jerry either way? No, he's made plenty off of us anyways!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Can we all agree to skip this ego stroking nonsense. If Cowboy fans in general boycott, it’ll hurt his ego, he’ll know it’s about him personally.

Jerry Jones has (as “GM”) 13 playoff appearances since 96, 5 TOTAL wins out of about 50 possible wins.
Can you please explain your post ?
I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Thanks !

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I'm happy for Jerry if he has managed to pile up all this money into his account after all these years. Unfortunately, he won't be able to take it with him nor what will get him remembered. The legacy he will leave behind for the real fans, is he never won a SB on his own. Never even came close. His despised coach is the one who gets the credit as he should. If this program was based on the actual building of the '90s Cowboys, they should have had Jimmy as the main character. . Jerry being the cheerleader and fan. But as usual, trying to take the credit. Instead. 30 years of failure.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Anyone that does not or refuses to watch it is really an idiot, There will be so much to learn from this, whether you think it's good or not, SMH,

Chasing6

Reaction score

It will be watched by much more than just Cowboys fans.

rags747

Reaction score
I'm happy for Jerry if he has managed to pile up all this money into his account after all these years. Unfortunately, he won't be able to take it with him nor what will get him remembered. The legacy he will leave behind for the real fans, is he never won a SB on his own. Never even came close. His despised coach is the one who gets the credit as he should. If this program was based on the actual building of the '90s Cowboys, they should have had Jimmy as the main character. . Jerry being the cheerleader and fan. But as usual, trying to take the credit. Instead. 30 years of failure.
Jerry Jones as a subject will be taught in the Top Business schools across the nation long after he is gone. How about you? Spitting and throwing up does not qualify. What else u gotz?!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will forever be thankful to Netflix for their indirect involvement in getting Jimmy Johnson inducted into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. Last November, Troy Aikman and Charlotte Jones Anderson took advantage of the Netflix's camera crew following Jerry Jones for the documentary and 'put him on the spot' about his longstanding nonaction. Jones made the official announcement soon afterwards. Johnson was finally put into the Ring the very next month.

So cheers, Netflix. Still not enough for me to watch the program but thanks for helping correct pure nonsense--albeit in a small way.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
My concern is that he demanded full edit/approval for this so I don't think it will be an honest showing of what occurs. It will be like the war room scenes we see, only showing them in a good light.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My concern is that he demanded full edit/approval for this so I don't think it will be an honest showing of what occurs. It will be like the war room scenes we see, only showing them in a good light.
I had not stopped to consider that possibility...

ArtClink

Reaction score
I’m thinking that they will mention specifically your hookers, call girls and blow. Yeah…Cannot wait!
lol, I’m sure they will as those things have always been a big part of how the fuhrer enjoys himself.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

And YOU will watch every episode then return here to whine and complain about it.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
And YOU will watch every episode then return here to whine and complain about it.
Buddy, I’m not interested in a 10 episode doc congratulating Jerry Jones on accomplishments built by Jimmy Johnson when I was 4 yrs old. I have no emotional connection to those Super Bowls.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Buddy, I’m not interested in a 10 episode doc congratulating Jerry Jones on accomplishments built by Jimmy Johnson when I was 4 yrs old. I have no emotional connection to those Super Bowls.
if you are in this forum, in May.... you will watch.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What disgusts me to no end is this show was filmed in large part during the preparation week leading up to the disastrous loss to the packers. I will never forget seeing a photo of Jerry surrounded by cameras while the team was working out in the background.

Nothing says “you don’t get it“ any clearer than allowing even the possibility of having a huge camera crew at the Star while preparing for a playoff game. Put it another way - would this have ever happened while Jimmy was the HC?

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Self-made billionaire.
Pro Football Hall of Famer.
3x Super Bowl champion.
Owner of the world's most popular and valuable sports franchise (bought the team for $150M, currently worth $9B).

What a failure! Can you say LOSER?!?!

Tell us all about your accomplishments in life, bro!!! Put Jerry's pathetic existence to shame!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I can't believe there are still people who will stand up for this guy.

20 years ago maybe I could see it... but today?

You must be part of the family, surely.. to get that incensed there must be some attachment.

Nav22

Reaction score
I can't believe there are still people who will stand up for this guy.

20 years ago maybe I could see it... but today?

You must be part of the family, surely.. to get that incensed there must be some attachment.
LOL, "incensed"? It was funny to me.

Only a complete loser would call a wildly successful man like Jerry Jones a "failure."

Sounds like the shoe fits for you too. Tell us all about your accomplishments, bro! Don't be shy! Are you an assistant manager yet!?!?
:laugh:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Is this going to be some kind of a Christmas special? Is he playing Scrooge? What's happening? Please let it be a roast.
A Netflix Special Documentary...

I'm guessing the part of Jerry Jones will be played by
Denzel Wahington and Stephen Jones will be played by Terry Crews.