Reaction score
Attention, Jerry Jones..............
2016-09-13_12-05-47.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does he brag about Dak when he still have to negotiate contract with him ? bad move
why not leave the talking to someone else?
Jones’ personality type motivates him to being the sole voice of his opinion and self-valids his comments at the same time. In short, he believes everything coming out of his mouth is proper and correct.

Proof

Reaction score
Cousins will go off for sure...he hasn't played bad against Dallas in the past. The W-L record looks bad but when you play for the Commanders, that's bound to happen.

sure he has

CWR

Reaction score
Tell em Jerr! Cousins aint about nothin!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
So Jimmy Johnson can guarantee wins and call the Buffalo Bills sloppy and inferior, but Jerry insinuating that Kirk Cousins isn't a better leader than Dak is blasphemy?
Apple meet Orange. One was a proven and extremely successful coach who knew the pulse of the team. The other is a bumbling, demented fool who is only qualifies for his position because of his oil $$.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is such a pivotal game, a game where the Cowboys can make a big statement, and we get this bulletin board material from Jones.:facepalm:

I can only hope the Vikings understand what "Jerry Speak" is and laugh it off.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Jones’ personality type motivates him to being the sole voice of his opinion and self-valids his comments at the same time. In short, he believes everything coming out of his mouth is proper and correct.
very bad indeed

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is such a pivotal game, a game where the Cowboys can make a big statement, and we get this bulletin board material from Jones.:facepalm:

I can only hope the Vikings understand what "Jerry Speak" is and laugh it off.
The MIN coaching staff is laughing their butts off and you can bet they've made sure everyone knows. They can't let this pass.

This is not some little thing, this has never been done by another owner, GM or HC in 100 years. It's really classless but expected of the brown shoe at the cotillion. Pederson didn't even call a player out but still got a reaction from the media and the Cowboys.

Now, whether that has any effect on this game? This is the guy that was screaming at his HC and GM "how do you like me now"? No QB in 100 years has been disrespected 3 days before a game by the opposition's FO. Cousins is going where no player has gone before. The biggest stage of the week against the ratings darling on their field after being insulted by their owner. NBC is giddy as a school girl and no apology or dumb explanation is going to keep them form milking this.

I dislike that awesome person so much part of me wants to see Cousins make him miserable in that suite. Wanna bet NBC doesn't show Booger after any TD toss Cousins makes?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Easy for Jerry to open his mouth up when he isn't the one who has to go on the field and stop Kirk Cousins. :facepalm::rolleyes:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He must have been jealous Tank is getting all the sound boards
I used to love playing with sound boards on loud speakers!
Neighbors loved it even more!
I'm pretty sure of this...

pitt33

Reaction score
Who cares what Jones says. He says whatever he damn well pleases. He’ll run his team the way he pleases. Everyone can be all up in arms about it but it is what it is. These two teams take the field Sunday night in what should be a great game regardless of what Jones said. Dallas is home. They play well at home in prime time. I like their chances. And I can be pretty pessimistic about this team.