Twitter: Jerry Jones on opposing fans at AT&T Stadium

Zordon

Reaction score
WTH? They are showing how many Vikings fans are inside the Chargers home stadium. How is this possible? The Vikings do not have a big fan base in Ca. So many Vikes fans the Chargers were using a silent count.
Lots of fans choose one road game to attend. When the schedule comes out, I'm sure most team's fanbases are going to choose that L.A. game for obvious reasons.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lots of fans choose one road game to attend. When the schedule comes out, I'm sure most team's fanbases are going to choose that L.A. game for obvious reasons.
Actually, I think they chose AT&T over LA. BUT, LA, because its a new stadium is clearly on people's radar as where to go.

My point was simply that the word we live in today is different than the 80s. We can fly round trip almost anywhere for about 300 bucks. Makes traveling easy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is happening in Stadiums throughout the NFL in regards to visiting teams fans taking over the home team stadium. As a Cowboys fan that lives in California I've witnessed many games dominated by cowboys fans at Raiders and 49ers games. Bottom line is if the fans of the home team don't want to buy the ticket the visiting team fans will gladly take advantage..
Where do you live? Im about 20 minutes east of Modesto.