Jerry Jones proud Cowboys are No. 1 most valuable franchise again

Doomsay

Reaction score
I'll do that when you work on your comprehension.

Key word: this decade(10-14)

He's only torn down a flawed Parcells roster and rebuilt a roster with a much better foundation! Nearly completely

Fallen pebbles, what is the dolphins record since Parcells left that organization? And I wonder if they even realize he had been there? I bet they wish he hadn't been there,,, passing on Matty ice(I know I know)

Oh, I see, a Parcells' denier. In some communities that is considered a hate crime, but I'll grant you, it is pretty impressive to finally turn over a roster 7 years and 2 coaches later, except for that pesky franchise record destroying QB and slow as heck HOF TE, I guess. Jerry is really a miracle worker in that regard.

Fredd

Reaction score
he gets asked a question about his team's worth, and saying he is proud is an appropriate answer...let it go nay-sayers, let it go....

Gameover

Reaction score
Oh, I see, a Parcells' denier. In some communities that is considered a hate crime, but I'll grant you, it is pretty impressive to finally turn over a roster 7 years and 2 coaches later, except for that pesky franchise record destroying QB and slow as heck HOF TE, I guess. Jerry is really a miracle worker in that regard.

Witten is not a HOF.

He certainly isn't a franchise cornerstone. Ala a dominant lt, de,WR , RB, QB. He's a friggin' slow TE.Only Gonzalez and Gronk have been that in nfl history. No knock on witten.

And Romo has cost this team two playoff appearances.(2011 and 2013)

Gameover

Reaction score
Jerry rebuilt the roster from 2010-13

Parcells rebuilt the roster 03-06

Jimmy rebuilt the roster 88-91

I know Jimmy wasn't here in 88 but irvin and norton jr were the start of the rebuilding.

Jimmy also inherited loads of untapped potential that has been under sold in the media. I guess the walker trade is better story to (tall) tell.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
that is the funniest thing ive read on here in a while

I know during the off season we had some talking boycott I have a feeling that was just talk from some over emotional fans. lol

Hoov

Reaction score
I know during the off season we had some talking boycott I have a feeling that was just talk from some over emotional fans. lol

The boycott idea has been brought up multiple times and i always laugh. Even if ticket sales were way down the tv revenue is such that it would mean a profitable year for jerry.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The boycott idea has been brought up multiple times and i always laugh. Even if ticket sales were way down the tv revenue is such that it would mean a profitable year for jerry.

I know, If I got to the point where I was going to boycott I would just give up watching NFL football, I watch it because I love it and have been a life long follower of the Cowboys (1965) I don't intend on punishing myself to get at Jerry. Meantime for all the complaining about Jerry it seems he and this organization have put together a pretty good team who is sitting at 10-4 and in 1st place.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Witten is not a HOF.

He certainly isn't a franchise cornerstone. Ala a dominant lt, de,WR , RB, QB. He's a friggin' slow TE.Only Gonzalez and Gronk have been that in nfl history. No knock on witten.

And Romo has cost this team two playoff appearances.(2011 and 2013)

Wow, the idiocy was too easy to flush out.

ManD

Reaction score
Cannot argue with the financial numbers, but not getting anywhere in the playoffs for the past 15 years is not very impressive.

There have been 16 Superbowls since 1997, so there were 32 teams playing Superbowl. There are 32 teams in NFL. Statistically, if Cowbows were an average team, then they would have played 1 Superbowl game, and 2 Conference championship games since 1997. None of this has happened.

Tawney88

Reaction score
First place not good enough for ya?

Not if it doesn't corolate to the product on the field. I don't really care that the Cowboys are the most valuable franchise. It means nothing to me as a fan. First place on the field is all that matters and should be all that matters to fans.

Gameover

Reaction score
Not if it doesn't corolate to the product on the field. I don't really care that the Cowboys are the most valuable franchise. It means nothing to me as a fan. First place on the field is all that matters and should be all that matters to fans.

We're first place on the field genius

Tawney88

Reaction score
We're first place on the field genius

We win the Super Bowl already and someone not tell me? As I said the Cowboys being valuable and profitable to Jerry has nothing to do with the product in the field. They've been the most valuable NFL franchise for a couple of years.

Gameover

Reaction score
We win the Super Bowl already and someone not tell me? As I said the Cowboys being valuable and profitable to Jerry has nothing to do with the product in the field. They've been the most valuable NFL franchise for a couple of years.

Go away