Jerry Jones said he doesn't think this is Dak Prescott last year with the Cowboys

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad the court case did not keep him away. Not glad.

There is the tease directed at Dak Prescott and his agent. He wants Prescott back but on more favorable contractual terms.

leeblair

Reaction score
I think Jerry knows that he risks losing a considerable portion of the fans if he re- signs Dak.
And the fact that Dak has repeatedly choked under pressure has to be a factor in Jones' thinking.
Therefore I think he has decided to offer a lot less money and let Dak decide if he wants to be a Cowboy.

Qcard

Reaction score
I think Jerry knows that he risks losing a considerable portion of the fans if he re- signs Dak.
And the fact that Dak has repeatedly choked under pressure has to be a factor in Jones' thinking.
Therefore I think he has decided to offer a lot less money and let Dak decide if he wants to be a Cowboy.
Yeah I remember Tom Landry fans said the same thing…. :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are an insignificant group to the biggest sports entity….This not your local Cowboys anymore:laugh:

Cowboys93

Reaction score
So he went out of his way to basically say between the lines they “cant afford” him yet somehow also struggling to pay for your other two players?? What’s the point of being a draft oriented team if you’re too cheap to even pay them lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Majority which is over 50%.
Jarv. Serious question. Do you honestly believe 50%, half, of the Dallas Cowboys following will stop being fans because of Prescott's signing? I am talking about in real life. Not hypothetical.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is what I hear and see in conversations and on social media;
The majority of long-term fans are fed up with Dak's choking and Jerry's circus.
At best, you have observed a sampling of criticisms on social media, etc. Whether it is a truly translatable representation of actual fans within the entire fanbase is extremely and highly questionable.