Jerry Jones said he doesn't think this is Dak Prescott last year with the Cowboys

rags747

Reaction score
Jerry said it absolutely Perfectly! There are always things that we want that we are not always able to afford and that’s OK. Love it…

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know you could be talking about yourself, huh?
I haven't listened to a Jerry interview for years...they don't matter to me...just like you and the other haters don't either. But, you guys are too damn funny. Now, wipe the milk off your lips.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I told you...you're funny guys! I'd rather go wee wee, and be happy, than keep crying about something I can't control. Have at it....maybe Jerry will call you guys for some advice.
Hey, don't blame me for laughing, you're the one that stuck your foot in your mouth. lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Wow, I wonder what that means? I get the sense if they would not fine him he would not have shown up.

Something is going on and it seem the Dakster is getting frustrated. And if he does not want to be here, ask for a trade.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My size 15s only fit in Jerry's mouth! Lol
oh-my-george-takei.gif

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yes it does, but the icing in the cake was 13 years of Garrett and now Garrett 2.0 (Dak).
But that alone is an indication it really doesn't matter what happens with Dak, the Cowboys will function the way they function under the Jones leadership. It's the short sighted fans that think 1 player is the difference between the last 30 years and the next 4-5.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jerry is still pissed about the playoff failure of last season. I don’t think he wants to pay anyone until there is playoff success. This might be a hot take but I don’t think anyone is getting an extension this offseason.