Twitter: Jerry Jones seeks out Taco Charlton in locker room

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, he did have a bad shoulder a good part of last year. But playing hurt is a part of being in the NFL.

I personally think Dorance Armstrong has more long term upside than Charlton, but if Taco breaks out this d-line will be unstoppable.

I don't see Armstong as having more pure physical ability, but they obviously have much different mental makeups.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i wonder if he is that type of player that only plays according to his motivation.
i found it bizarre that he was talking more about his agent, than his coaches in post niners game interview
maybe all the bust talk has gotten to him, and he is seeping out more effort.
Do you know who interviewed him?

I would like to hear what he had to say.

kumizi

Reaction score
pretty low bar when he has to be praised for last night's performance

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again.

Taco is going to surprise some people this year.

Taco is horrible. I would be willing to bet anything he doesn't surprise this year. And what is a surprise for Taco? Is 4 sacks a surprise or are you talking 10 sacks?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's where we are at though.

These guys know what type of make up and what type of player he is. Thus far he's been dogged for most of his career by everyone. Who knows how he responds to positivity.

Its called bad reporting. So the ONLY reason Jerry came down was to talk to Taco? Unlikely.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You folks do know the Rams left 20 of 22 starters in LA and Taco was going up against guys who probably won't be on an NFL roster in 3 weeks, right?

No they refuse to acknowledge reality as this hinders there ultimate goal.......lol....I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest on your own.

CWR

Reaction score
Taco is horrible. I would be willing to bet anything he doesn't surprise this year. And what is a surprise for Taco? Is 4 sacks a surprise or are you talking 10 sacks?

I think 6 or more would be a strong season (relatively) and would inspire hope.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Did you watch the game last night? He made some plays. Also played well in the first game.

I watched both games. I didn't see anything noteworthy. Any sacks, fumbles, tackles for loss? Anything?

bsbellomy

Reaction score
For some nothing he does will be good enough.

He's been about as bad as a player can be. Where the heck tldo you come up with "for some nothing he does will be good enough". That's just a ridiculous statement by you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched both games. I didn't see anything noteworthy. Any sacks, fumbles, tackles for loss? Anything?
He batted down a pass. I’ve also seen a little pressure, but no finishing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes lots if you were paying attention to things other than sacks, fumbles, tackles for loss.