Twitter: Jerry Jones seeks out Taco Charlton in locker room

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think 6 or more would be a strong season (relatively) and would inspire hope.

6 would be great on a part time basis. And he would have to make some nice plays in the run game. Which seem to be another weakness for him.

Reactions: CWR

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's been about as bad as a player can be. Where the heck tldo you come up with "for some nothing he does will be good enough". That's just a ridiculous statement by you.

That is some peoples opinion not mine. There is only 1 4-3 DE who has come close to his overall production taken after him in his draft class. That my friend is fact. Was he a reach? Yes because he was not fully developed skill wise but has something that can not be learned. Maybe he never becomes a superstar but it was a position of need especially looking at long term needs.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Yes lots if you were paying attention to things other than sacks, fumbles, tackles for loss.

Oh ok, you're right I was looking for things that actually make a difference in the outcome of the game. My bad.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry will never acknowledge his first round BUST .

"its a process, give it time. " <3 years later>

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I think 6 or more would be a strong season (relatively) and would inspire hope.
Didn't he register a qb sack in a real stinker of a game last season?, as I recall him being openly derided over his achievement & ensuing celebratory sack dance &his need for position improvement instead:facepalm:

* dude just ain't gonna 'win' around hereo_O

coult44

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again.

Taco is going to surprise some people this year.

its A make it or break it year, no surprises here. These guys play well usually when money is the key determining factor. He has to prove it this year or he’ll always be considered the B word. (Bust)

chagus

Reaction score
i wonder if he is that type of player that only plays according to his motivation.
i found it bizarre that he was talking more about his agent, than his coaches in post niners game interview
maybe all the bust talk has gotten to him, and he is seeping out more effort.

I think youre on to something here because i noticed almost everytime theyd get a shot of Taco, his head was usually down.... kinda sulking and just going thru the motions. No drive or excitement getting back to the huddle. Hope he finds some serious motivation soon as it's pretty obvious he has all the physical traits needed to excel at his position.

JReed1000

Reaction score
I look forward to him making his fake air Tacos twice as usual in 16 games.