Twitter: Jerry Jones: Smith and Diggs will both be ready to go Sunday

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Until I see them on the field I'll just keep doing what I have been doing the last couple of days......
EGo.gif

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jerry made a phone call down to the field and promised some of them "real sweet mamas" from his luxury box for both of them if they would play.

He then told them if they refused to play, they know what happens to overpaid stars when Jerry runs the show, and they could go freeze their %*#$# off with Jaylon in Green Bay.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I really wish he'd just shut the hell up and let the coaches answer those questions.

Why? I find that Jerry tells it like it is and the coaches tend to bullcrap and lie and hide the truth.

Jerry is a believer in positive thinking.

I believe these two will play.

Anyway, let the coaches say one thing and Jerry another. Let the opposing team try to figure out which is true.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Why? I find that Jerry tells it like it is and the coaches tend to bullcrap and lie and hide the truth.

Jerry is a believer in positive thinking.

I believe these two will play.

Anyway, let the coaches say one thing and Jerry another. Let the opposing team try to figure out which is true.

Not sure who they are trying to confuse... Pretty sure NE has already completed their game plan... Not like Belichick is waiting to hear our injury report to figure out how they are going to play us.