Adult Language Jerry Jones uncut: Nobody can get this done better than me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And folks keep saying he’s not in charge
The only thing JJ’s not in charge of are his full mental faculties. Geez….What a mess.

I’m sure a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist could explain in great medical detail what ails this guy. But I must say I’ve never…ever seen a self made billionaire that is this insecure. It’s just plain weird.

Something deep in his psyche drives him despite all the evidence that even though “his way” on the business end makes money by the billions, “his way” when it comes to knowing how to build a championship roster doesn’t work. We have three decades of receipts now. This is a GM who would have been fired by a normal owner 24 years ago and there’s not an owner in this league that would hire him as their GM.

Seeing the anger, frustration and quite frankly the psychological weirdness of his comments tell me he reads a lot of the criticism leveled against him. Which is 100% fully earned. What he cannot seem to do is admit that while he’s a genius at business, he’s not good at the on-field final product. Again…3 decades of receipts.

In a small way, I feel sorry for this guy as a person. He’s proof that money can’t buy happiness or class. Thinking at 81, already a member of the Pro Football HOF, that he MUST do everything, is really pathetic. I would feel sorry for him but I care about the Cowboys more than I do an insecure fool who can’t admit he’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.