No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Jimmie Johnson will make the ring of honor after he and Jerry are long gone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The analysis was properly presented and with no changes, to include honestly...unlike presented 'justifications' completely biased and almost to the last cause disproved by posted and legitimate sources. Some really prefer to have bias whether correct or true either. Just partial truths backed by stereotype that never rises beyond that or realism to valid discussion. That does not exist here...
lol @ 'partial truths' when Jerry Jones has repeatedly stated he (allegedly) follows Tex Schramm's methodology of inducting Dallas Cowboys greats per cornerstones made through their great contributions that help build the franchise. Jones has even parroted the phrase 'Jimmy is/was a great coach' at any camera or microphone whenever the question is broached.

How can Johnson be a 'great' coach if his contributions (in particular) do not meet Schramm's Ring criteria? Oh wait. Logic is a form of dishonesty and bias conclusion, especially if it is based upon the most credible video and audio source material: Jones' own words.

CCBoy

Reaction score
lol @ 'partial truths' when Jerry Jones has repeatedly stated he (allegedly) follows Tex Schramm's methodology of inducting Dallas Cowboys greats per cornerstones made through their great contributions that help build the franchise. Jones has even parroted the phrase 'Jimmy is/was a great coach' at any camera or microphone whenever the question is broached.

How can Johnson be a 'great' coach if his contributions (in particular) do not meet Schramm's Ring criteria? Oh wait. Logic is a form of dishonesty and bias conclusion, especially if it is based upon the most credible video and audio source material: Jones' own words.
What planet did that logic come up on...'beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life form on this planet.'

Not at all, and don't worry, I won't trust my taxes being done by yourself...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry guy, never learned how to just lie...when did you, or did you just give it all up for Lent? To expect pushups one has to be higher in rank...not rank.
Lying and logic can be mutually exclusive of each other.

Also, review site rule #6 for possible future postings similar to the one I quoted.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lying and logic can be mutually exclusive of each other.

Also, review site rule #6 for possible future postings similar to the one I quoted.
Giving up something to be disciplined is a universal habit as is fasting considered to be health inducing as well.

I can comply but wasn't aware what was done was instead a violation...kind of like supporting both Jerry and Dak similaryly being wrong as well.

As to mutual...that was the point directed towards.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giving up something to be disciplined is a universal habit as is fasting considered to be health inducing as well.
That is certainly one way of looking at it.

I can comply but wasn't aware what was done was instead a violation...
Not surprising.

kind of like supporting both Jerry and Dak similaryly being wrong as well.
There is an appropriate Connect The Dots joke that could be inserted here.

As to mutual...that was the point directed towards.
Yet again:

tumblr_inline_mm2u134zXZ1qz4rgp.gif

Signing off for real world work. Viva la Jerry Jones! :D