Jerry Might Be On To Somthing!!!

macksmooth

Reaction score
the fasano miami deal seams a lil lop-sided at first. but have you ever considered the $ we will save.

we could use that extra cap space to possibly pull off a trade for a WR

that 4th rd pick is more good trade bait!

some might think it is a prelude to get mcfadden by i think jerry might be getting ready to get that WR situation fixed. we all know jerry has a man crush on mcfadden but he aint stupid enough to risk the future to get him.

none the less, it will be a crazy day tommarow with a few surprises im guessing.

calico

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea of the cap hit from the trade or how much money will be saved?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
calico;2051665 said:
Anyone have an idea of the cap hit from the trade or how much money will be saved?

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

ONE BILLLLLION DOLLARS

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ayodele was offered in every trade so far. He was going to be released.

elcocinero

Reaction score
We lose about $600k by trading Ayodele. $3 million left of his signing bonus minus $2.4 million of 2008 salary. I dont think we gain or lose anything substantial from Fasano since he was not a 1st round draft pick and is on his rookie deal.

mboy22

Reaction score
The only way we get McFadden is if he drops past #6 and I could see him going #4 to Oakland or #6 to the Jets. I just don't see us moving up for Mcfadden

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mboy22;2051689 said:
The only way we get McFadden is if he drops past #6 and I could see him going #4 to Oakland or #6 to the Jets. I just don't see us moving up for Mcfadden
He'd have to drop past 10.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2051702 said:
He'd have to drop past 10.

Even I would be on the McFadden bandwagon if that happened.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Jerry has now proved he lies twice in two days.

he said the pacman trade talks were dead and he said you never trade veteran players this time of year because they are devalued.

48 hours after saying that, pacman is a cowboy and ayodele and fasano are not.

For all I know We could trade three picks for mcfadden tomorrow.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theebs;2051719 said:

he said the pacman trade talks were dead and he said you never trade veteran players this time of year because they are devalued.

I would absolutely be prepared for it. ;)

Him or Roy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2051719 said:

he also said he has no interest getting into the top 5 for Dmac:D

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
I can't believe I am about to say it, but I am starting to feel like Jerry is going after DMac too.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
What a great value Fasano was for us. We spend a 2nd round pick on him and trade him for a 4th rounder. I knew that was a bad pick when we made it.

Stupid Parcells! :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

seniorette

Reaction score
theebs;2051719 said:

That is not "lying" that is the thrills of life for a man in his senior years, (is that a nice way of getting my point across) oh well an old man. If you've got a billion dollars when you wake up in the morning you immediately start thinking "wheeling and dealing" or what you and I would call lying. In his game the end results are all that matters, no one is telling the truth at this point.

COfWaBnOY

Reaction score
macksmooth;2051655 said:
the fasano miami deal seams a lil lop-sided at first. but have you ever considered the $ we will save.

we could use that extra cap space to possibly pull off a trade for a WR

that 4th rd pick is more good trade bait!

some might think it is a prelude to get mcfadden by i think jerry might be getting ready to get that WR situation fixed. we all know jerry has a man crush on mcfadden but he aint stupid enough to risk the future to get him.

none the less, it will be a crazy day tommarow with a few surprises im guessing.

He just traded TWO STARTERS for Miami on week 1 for a 4th round pick ..... and you say he aint stupid enough ...... you want to rethink that .....