Jerry Might Be On To Somthing!!!

burntricersx

Reaction score
Rampage;2052204 said:
i hear ya. i just think we need a starting rb cause i don't trust barber to not get hurt carrying the load. I also think Romo isn't all he's cracked up to be and a solid running game with better defensive play would help more than a 90s vikings type offense.

MBIII won't last a full season the way he runs. I love it, because it's smashmouth football but he's destined to get hurt constantly looking for contact.

For the potential costs of getting DMac, as in both our #1's or more...we can stay we are and shoot for Mendenhall (trade up a little for him but not cost us both #1s), Stewart, Charles or ugh...Felix Jones so we'd have our tandem. Because all that crazy $$ talk MBIII's been talking isn't flying. He's not worth LT/LJ money...not yet at least.

kristie

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2051677 said:
medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

ONE BILLLLLION DOLLARS

dr. evil is sooooooo funny. :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Rampage;2051741 said:
he also said he has no interest getting into the top 5 for Dmac:D
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George decides to do everything the opposite because his natural decisions never work.

This is Jerry, always believe the opposite of what he says.

Frozen700

Reaction score
literally....**** mcfadden....we need WR if TO goes down or we don't want him next season then ***? Crayton and sam hurd as starters?

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
I want us to take Desan Jackson and I don't think we will even need to trade up to get him and then trade a 3rd 4th and 5th round pick for the Falcons #3 pick overall to get Mcfadden that would be a dream draft.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mboy22;2051689 said:
The only way we get McFadden is if he drops past #6 and I could see him going #4 to Oakland or #6 to the Jets. I just don't see us moving up for Mcfadden

End of story.........