Jerry Missed Out on His War Daddy

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How can you say you are a risk taker, want a "War Daddy", and miss out on getting Jedeveon Clowney DE for $10M? He was the no.1 DE out of high school, no.1 DE out of college, multiple Pro Bowler, and he has less risk than Aldon Smith, Randy Gregory, David Irving, Sean Lee, Jalyon Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Bruce Carter, etc.

When Jerry Dumbo GM Jones does this and Arlington Jonesboys fans are not alarmed, I know there will be no NFC Championship game let alone a Super Bowl run.

Either the Cowboys can not recruit good young free agents, or Jerry is that much of a Dumbo GM.
he is an average DE, wanting more money than he is worth. he is injury prone...he is not a war daddy. he is perhaps a neighbourhood fight daddy....if you know what I mean.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry passed on his war daddy Moss all those years ago and he's not making that mistake again. It Pitts all the way and all the time if he can find a trade partner.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Clowney is an apt name for this clown.
Just Clowneying the NFL on his way to riches and Clowneying the teams he signs with.

The pattern is easily identifiable and confirmed over multiple years.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How can you say you are a risk taker, want a "War Daddy", and miss out on getting Jedeveon Clowney DE for $10M? He was the no.1 DE out of high school, no.1 DE out of college, multiple Pro Bowler, and he has less risk than Aldon Smith, Randy Gregory, David Irving, Sean Lee, Jalyon Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Bruce Carter, etc.

When Jerry Dumbo GM Jones does this and Arlington Jonesboys fans are not alarmed, I know there will be no NFC Championship game let alone a Super Bowl run.

Either the Cowboys can not recruit good young free agents, or Jerry is that much of a Dumbo GM.
Just be happy he did not sign with us. Jerrah would overpay him and we would *****. Same as wheel Crawford sucked cap for no reason :thumbdown:.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just be happy he did not sign with us. Jerrah would overpay him and we would *****. Same as wheel Crawford sucked cap for no reason :thumbdown:.
How Jerry hasn't signed him yet is a testament to Stevie's restraint.
For better, or worse.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Jadeveon Clowney is a poster child for having all of the talent but none of the drive to be a great player. I don't think Dan Quinn is the right coach to fix that.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Clowney, at this point, is more of a War Diddly

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Not sure he's even a War Third Cousin Once Removed at this point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At least this isn't a Dak hate thread from the OP.

On the other hand, by the way he's getting roasted, he'll probably start a new Dak hate thread where at least there he will get a few likes and commentary support.
:confused:o_O:rolleyes::D

Motorola

Reaction score
He has 2 sacks in his last 20 games. He doesn't practice at all during the week. He's no WAR DADDY!
Gerald McCoy would be WAR DADDY enough for what this team needs.
he is an average DE, wanting more money than he is worth. he is injury prone...he is not a WAR DADDY. he is perhaps a neighbourhood fight daddy....if you know what I mean.
Jerry passed on his WAR DADDY Moss all those years ago and he's not making that mistake again. It Pitts all the way and all the time if he can find a trade partner.
He was a WAR DADDY 8 years ago
Member CZers - can we cease using that label? It don't matter if the Cowboys Owner\ President\ General Manger references it - he does not know how to go about obtaining one. It is an embarassing tag as "Hot Boyz".

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Jerry is the ultimate risk taker. Pinning your hopes for a Super Bowl on the draft each and every year?

Mr_437

Reaction score
He’s a disrupter.

I know nothing about him other than what I’ve seen on a few games that I watched and I can’t believe he isn’t projected to go higher than he is.
Concussions (medical)

Mr_437

Reaction score

Clowney ain't it, fam.

ESisback

Reaction score
giphy.gif
You talkin’ Jer, or the OP?