Jerry Missed Out on His War Daddy

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that that clown is any good. He’s a major bust.
He’s about as desirable as a nudie of Pelosi....

ultron

Reaction score
How can you say you are a risk taker, want a "War Daddy", and miss out on getting Jedeveon Clowney DE for $10M? He was the no.1 DE out of high school, no.1 DE out of college, multiple Pro Bowler, and he has less risk than Aldon Smith, Randy Gregory, David Irving, Sean Lee, Jalyon Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Bruce Carter, etc.

When Jerry Dumbo GM Jones does this and Arlington Jonesboys fans are not alarmed, I know there will be no NFC Championship game let alone a Super Bowl run.

Either the Cowboys can not recruit good young free agents, or Jerry is that much of a Dumbo GM.
Bust.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Not that kind Sir was funny.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Clowney has been so great in the pros that no one wants to commit to him. I wonder who he will play half a season for next year?

I don't think he wanted to play in Dallas anyway. The Browns were more appealing.

The Browns win? Interesting take. Misguided but interesting.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
"War Daddy" is such an antiquated term. Why you people trip'n on it?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Injury Prone Bussiness decision-maker living off past reputation looking for a payday to extend his career See Desean Jackson for a similar player IMO PASS!!

dwreck27

Reaction score
He has 2 sacks in his last 20 games. He doesn't practice at all during the week. He's no war daddy!
6th post of this thread and it should have been locked there.

Dude is a “name player” no longer a player with substance meaning he ain’t gonna give you 20 sacks

quickccc

Reaction score
Just because you know his name and remember how good he was doesn't mean he's still that player, not worth 10 mil a year

+1
he's just a once popular name on the back of the jersey, and another one year rental/prove it deal for Clowney,.. and how many NFL teams has he gone thru now since his Texans dayz ?
Three teams in the last 3 years ?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
How can you say you are a risk taker, want a "War Daddy", and miss out on getting Jedeveon Clowney DE for $10M? He was the no.1 DE out of high school, no.1 DE out of college, multiple Pro Bowler, and he has less risk than Aldon Smith, Randy Gregory, David Irving, Sean Lee, Jalyon Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Bruce Carter, etc.

When Jerry Dumbo GM Jones does this and Arlington Jonesboys fans are not alarmed, I know there will be no NFC Championship game let alone a Super Bowl run.

Either the Cowboys can not recruit good young free agents, or Jerry is that much of a Dumbo GM.
Been injured alot.
I would not have paid 10million

johneric8

Reaction score

Bro, he's had like 30 sacks in 6 or 7 years.. The guy has never had a 10 sack season. Today when you woke up, you decided delusion was your friend.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Yawn