Jerry needs to get ahead of referee problem if Cowboys play in Green Bay

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It wasn't happening during the glory years.

The refs actually tried to officiate the game rather than decide it. And for the record, I don't believe that the Cowboys are being targeted as much as it's 4 teams being protected....the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, and the Giants

I see other teams getting absolutely hosed by refs when playing against those 4 teams so I don't believe, sour grapes would apply
More conspiracy theories without concrete evidence .

How is the league and officials able to keep this organized effort under wraps from investigation . Not one single whistleblower or evidence there is a collusion effort.

Nothing but fans frustration from inconsistent and poor officiating from increased rule changes which most are under further review. The game is not meant to be perfect.

And yes bad calls were happening during the glory years which Instant Replay exposed and why we review plays now. I’m sorry but we can’t take the human element out unless you want to review every play and call from the booth.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nah un no way am I blaming dez for fighting for yards in a tough game you DONT give up. Rule or not that was a BS call and EVERYBODY knew it
The call followed the rules . It was the Rule which was BS and why it was changed.

In the end we didn’t need the TD on that play. We needed to convert the 4th down and live for the next play.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Guess they were on vacation in last year's NFCCG. The one where Green Bay lost in Green Bay. Yet, people are scared to go up there.
Yea, funny how that works. But they’ll say they were protecting Brady. It’s all lame. Just frustration.

Poor and inconsistent officiating has always been a part of the game. It’s why we begin reviewing plays and calls. The game isn’t meant to be perfect .

Do great talents get benefit of the doubt. Of course. Much like in all sports.

plymkr

Reaction score
If for some reason we have to play Green Bay at lambeau Field Jerry needs to get all the information and head to the league office with the proof of the poor officiating at lambeau Field
He needs to have guys researching this now and go plead his case long before the game because it is a real problem.
It doesn't matter how good our offense is if it's constantly crippled with holding penalties and the Packers are allowed to hold at will it will negate our powerful pass rush
Thoughts
or he could pay the refs off before Mara does.

lk8701

Reaction score
If for some reason we have to play Green Bay at lambeau Field Jerry needs to get all the information and head to the league office with the proof of the poor officiating at lambeau Field
He needs to have guys researching this now and go plead his case long before the game because it is a real problem.
It doesn't matter how good our offense is if it's constantly crippled with holding penalties and the Packers are allowed to hold at will it will negate our powerful pass rush
Thoughts

Mike McCarthy should announce in a press conference before the game that the Packers always got away with penalties and he has 1st hand knowledge of that since he was their head coach. He should call their bluff. Media will talk about it before the game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy should announce in a press conference before the game that the Packers always got away with penalties and he has 1st hand knowledge of that since he was their head coach. He should call their bluff. Media will talk about it before the game.
He’ll be fined . And face possible suspension unless he has evidence.

As usual fans got nothing but sour grapes.

Praxit

Reaction score
buying the refs couple boxes of Dunkin Donuts with fresh coffee should do the trick.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Thoughts
Some of y'all are putting the cart before the horse.

How about we win a single playoff game before we start talking about G.B.?

It would look pretty stupid pleading and complaining about the officiating in GB then we go one and done.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
Jerry has matters under control.

https://www.***NOT-ALLOWED***/s/7skqdud1w9cxxki/IMG_0189.jpg?raw=1

Mannix

Reaction score
Sorry, roughing the passer:

If we play in Green Bay it will give me ulcers waiting for yellow flags after every big Dallas play made.
R.9b7f056d76c2debf5276231811023f44

shabazz

Reaction score
Guess they were on vacation in last year's NFCCG. The one where Green Bay lost in Green Bay. Yet, people are scared to go up there.

.....the Packers had 4 penalties called against them for a whopping 30 yards that game...my oh my, how were they able to overcome such an obstacle?:rolleyes:.......some of y’all need to stop with the comedy.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Now you are changing the subject. Are they all conspiring together or do one or two take a bribe once in a while? Huge difference. Can you stay on topic or are you realizing how ridiculous you sound and are pulling back?

Not sure exactly what the circumstances are just know the end result is poor officiating at lambeau Field
If the scenario is so ridiculous and is not really happening why do you continue posting start giving some examples of well-officiated games at lambeau Field

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yea, funny how that works. But they’ll say they were protecting Brady. It’s all lame. Just frustration.

Poor and inconsistent officiating has always been a part of the game. It’s why we begin reviewing plays and calls. The game isn’t meant to be perfect .

Do great talents get benefit of the doubt. Of course. Much like in all sports.

Oh absolutely. You need a score card to keep track. Here's what I can gather:

The Giants teams went in there and won in 2007 and 2011. Refs didn't help the Packers because it intersected with the Goodell/Mara Syndicate conspiracy.
The Niners won there in 2013. Refs didn't help the Packers because it intersected with the debt the NFL owed the DeBartolo's (if they knew what was good for them).
The Bucs went in there and won last year. Refs didn't help the Packers because it intersected with the NFL's obvious pro-Brady conspiracy.

The only time the Packers won the Super Bowl they were a Wild Card road warrior team that had to win all their games on the road. Where is this "Lambeau" conspiracy and when does it work to perfection so they actually win more than 1 Super Bowl during Rodgers' tenure? Lol.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You would think at least one of you in the Scooby-Doo crew have done that already. I hear plenty of "myths" but not seen one shred of evidence as part of some larger case of findings.

Hey maybe if one of you head in the sand group would pull yourself up and watch the games at lambeau Field you might see some evidence

MarcusRock

Reaction score
.....the Packers had 4 penalties called against them for a whopping 30 yards that game...my oh my, how were they able to overcome such an obstacle?:rolleyes:.......some of y’all need to stop with the comedy.

Oh, but dear conspiracy pusher, do you not keep up? They say it's not the number of penalties but WHEN they're called. The Packers got a couple of second half turnovers that they did absolutely nothing with to come back and win the game, which was well within reach. Why didn't the "Lambeau refs" help the Packers down the field with a few questionable calls so they could score and triumph in the end?

But now all of a sudden number of penalties matter? Lol.

Blackrain

Reaction score
That's fine whatever it takes to get a fairly officiated game not officiated in our favor but fairly officiated for both teams

I don't think that's too much to ask force the officials to do their freaking job correctly there's certainly enough electronic equipment in today's day and age that there shouldn't be any problem in getting it right

Blackrain

Reaction score
Always somebody got to start with the insults funny looks like the biggest cowboy fan in the thread with 40 thousand posts

Does this mean he's the dumbest cowboy fan or just that he has wasted the most time interacting with the dumbest fans on the planet. Lol