Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am really not understanding what they think they’ll get out of him when he gets back. He has struggled and add a broken thumb, I just don’t know. That playoff game, and hell, every big game we play we come up short. It’s just so disheartening!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry : " Its uhhhh situation that we have ummmm evaluated and made this uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh determination as to the severity of the injury. We feel the thumb is an overrated uhhhhhhh digit and in my experience 4 fingers is uhhhhhhhh plenty to grip a football. This needs to happen before I do something something really stupid and have to uhhhh make a deal with another team. "

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I got this gut feeling that Dak will come back sooner than later and we'll be in playoff contention but will fall short, and Jerry/Stephen will say we would've gone further if not for the injury and that the year wasn't as bad as it appears on paper

jrumann59

Reaction score
I think I have seen this episode before, didn't Dez comeback early only to need surgery again in the off season on his repaired foot?