Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
World class athlete or not bone breaks don't heal faster because you did some cardio.

no but bones can healer quicker if they get surgery performed on them and nurtured by the best doctors in the world. Combine that with a word class athlete in better shape than 98% of the human population and the odds of that person healing faster are significantly higher.

Best surgeons, great genes, great rehab ya this isn’t Al bundy breaking his hand at Polk high….

LysleE

Reaction score
I don’t know why Jerry is in a rush to get Dak back…the Cowboys are not a playoff team; in fact, I don’t even think they are the best team in the NFCE at this point.

Jerry and Stephen have neutered this team for years to come. Now they have two bad contracts: Dak and Zeke with which to contend. Who sits on at least $20MM in cap space and doesn’t make a meaningful acquisition while other teams are active in acquisitions to improve their roster? Who trades away a #1 receiver in Amari and let’s a promising receiver in Wilson walk in FA? Dumb and Dumber…that’s who.

Sorry for going off on a tangent…

shabazz

Reaction score
Come on Jerry...stop being an idiot....

4 to 6 weeks...you can still IR him, as the limit is 4 weeks anyway.

im not a physician but doesn’t the pin in his thumb stay in for 3-4 weeks? I’m not seeing him play this soon

Carson

Reaction score
This means, for the next month at least, it’s Cooper Rush throwing to Dennis Houston. That’s the fourth quarter of a preseason game. Where exactly do they expect the team to be in a month?
1-4 if we are lucky!