Twitter: Jerry not speaking at Combine due to minor medical issue

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Adam Schefter reporting Jerry Jones is out for the season. He won't play an active role in the offseason and handing the reigns to cheap skate Stephen Jones to manage.

plymkr

Reaction score
Chlamydia???
Lol, that's what I was thinking. Does Rich have the same "minor issue"?

But seriously I hope he's okay physically and sells the team. I'm not a Jerry Jones fan but I hope he's healthy and okay and whatever this is he comes out of it. Then he sells the team.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't wish Jerry ill but I wouldn't have paid attention to anything he'd have said anyway. It's really the same thing year after year and I am tired of it. I have better things to do.

He strings together these bizarre hillbilly phrases and thinks it makes him sound like confucius. Jerry, the object is to win games. Most notably playoff games. You fail miserably at it. Why don't you shut your mouth until you can actually do your job.

plasticman

Reaction score
Consulting the Dallas Cowboys Dictionary....

Minor Medical Issue: The act of Cowboys executives claiming that a valued player can still perform on game day only to put him on injured reserve two weeks later.
Syn: Devastating Injury

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Get well soon Jerry and then start pissing more people off I love it when you do that