Jerry... nothing new on Terry but shortly there will be

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
that is what jerry just said about glenn.

Said money is not the issue and he will talk about it more tomorrow.

bigE79

Reaction score
i just cant believe glenn would not sign that dang thing...its one thing to have pride but damn man, dont let it turn you stupid:bang2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
So they are going to cut him?

I think it would make more sense to tell him that he needs to hold up through camp and if he can do that, he can have his contract this year. If not, he signs the waiver.

Why just let the guy go right now?

Get him on the field to see if he can participate at full speed. if he can't cut him a few weeks before the season starts.

sago1

Reaction score
Maybe he's still waiting one last day for Glenn's response. We'll see tomorrow what happens.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't like the sound of that. And I was sure that Hos would be eating a certain bird this evening.:banghead:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, it didn't sound good, and that sucks. Hansen had a good question for once when he asked why, with a billion-dollar operation, he would relatively nickel and dime Terry like this?

The whole thing stinks. I wonder if there's not more that we haven't heard, like that Jerry thinks Terry could have played earlier last year and didn't.

Actually, that's my best guess, because this isn't like Jerry to hold a grudge against a player for getting injured.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Kind of sounded to me that he will wait until tomorrow to discuss how Terry will be joining the team. Lets remember, he loves to make a splash. It would be very entertaining to draw it out, then have 83 run out onto the field for the new practice.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is engineering the first of many dramatic moments for HBO?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2157018 said:
Yeah, it didn't sound good, and that sucks. Hansen had a good question for once when he asked why, with a billion-dollar operation, he would relatively nickel and dime Terry like this?

The whole thing stinks. I wonder if there's not more that we haven't heard, like that Jerry thinks Terry could have played earlier last year and didn't.

Actually, that's my best guess, because this isn't like Jerry to hold a grudge against a player for getting injured.

or maybe they looked him over again and dont think he can play much, if at all

David

Mansta54

Reaction score
dbair1967;2157035 said:
or maybe they looked him over again and dont think he can play much, if at all

David

I doubt that, they've been by his side through this entire offseason and last season. They know what they have in TG...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheKey;2157021 said:
Kind of sounded to me that he will wait until tomorrow to discuss how Terry will be joining the team. Lets remember, he loves to make a splash. It would be very entertaining to draw it out, then have 83 run out onto the field for the new practice.
I like your way of thinking.:D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sounds to me like they gave Terry an ultimatium, sign before camp starts or get cut.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2157018 said:

I have no pity for Glen here:I like him;he was a good Cowboy but he made big bucks last year for nothing. What does he expect?

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2157056 said:
I have no pity for Glen here:I like him;he was a good Cowboy but he made big bucks last year for nothing. What does he expect?
Yeah I'm not really getting it either. Maybe there really is something that the media has not uncovered. Could very well be that TG is trying to squeeze every penny out of us because he is feeling his last paycheck coming. However, he never really did strike me as that kinda person.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Mansta54;2157045 said:
I doubt that, they've been by his side through this entire offseason and last season. They know what they have in TG...

or it could be that Glenn himself doesnt think he can do it, and has decided to retire

David

gambit187

Reaction score
:beer2:

Heres to hoping that Glenn walks in Jerrys Office with a pocket protector full of pens and one in his hand.