Jerry on 105.3 the fan sounds just as interested in trading for another impactful player

Jerry is all in now only because he's at a very ripe age. Selfish reasons but hey, we'll take the "all in" no matter the why of it. I think I'd be fine just adding another CB or linebacker. Hopefully starter quality.
It's uncomfortable to post, but it's true.

Jerry knows his time is limited. He can't take the money with him, and he very well won't be around for these future drafts.

It's a fate that waits us all.
 
It's uncomfortable to post, but it's true.

Jerry knows his time is limited. He can't take the money with him, and he very well won't be around for these future drafts.

It's a fate that waits us all.
Exactly
 
How about we be open for business in march? Jerry is so close to having a Super Bowl caliber team but continues to give up draft picks to acquire talent instead of opening the wallet.
They are doing what the Donny Nelson Mavericks did forever. Trading all the picks to acquire talent.
 
Start looking at teams that are struggling. I know it's early, but you know a lot of teams are playing for draft seeding.
I know all eyes have been on Maxx for some time, but
I wonder what the Cardinals want for Josh Sweat?
Teams like the Chargers and Texans should be on our radar too. 7th for Clowney (who we should have kept)?
Any interest in Khalil Mack?
Also, any existing FA's of interest?
Joey Bosa, Leonard Floyd, Reddick, Ferrell?
 
How about we be open for business in march? Jerry is so close to having a Super Bowl caliber team but continues to give up draft picks to acquire talent instead of opening the wallet.
I’d prefer they do it all year around but right now they are making some solid trades and getting good players.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,225
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top