Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Creeper

Reaction score
The problem is Dak is not his QB just yet. Jerry still has to sign him. If Dak will not do a long term deal and has to be franchised again, Jerry has no QB in 2022. I think signing Dak to a long term deal is the right thing to do but it's up to Dak too.

If Dak is not signed by the end of April and the Cowboys are picking in the top 3, the Cowboys will have a tough decision to make.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
In all fairness he won't toss Jaylon under his yacht or anything..what's he gonna say? He's garbage...useless..looks lost of the field...makes phantom tackles...swipes after giving up a 50 yard play...takes stupid penalties..? LOL. I may be missing other things

Plankton

Reaction score
Jaylon is one of our cornerstone pieces.

Swallow that down with your morning coffee, boys.

giphy.gif

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
In all fairness he won't toss Jaylon under his yacht or anything..what's he gonna say? He's garbage...useless..looks lost of the field...makes phantom tackles...swipes after giving up a 50 yard play...takes stupid penalties..? LOL. I may be missing other things
So much this. You have to take anything you get from jerry to the media with a grain of salt, especially in season. You can’t just throw your players under the bus.

Valkyr

Reaction score

So we've accomplished the following:

1) You've told Dak and his agent that you won't even consider another QB, so they can bleed you dry
2) Even if you had the first or second pick, other teams know you won't take a QB and therefore don't need to trade the farm to you in a deal to get Lawrence or Fields

Did I miss anything?

lkelly

Reaction score
Exactly what could we build with sawdust and boots? Can you draft that in the top 5 and win?