Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Redline360

Reaction score
It's amazing how some people can be so checked out of reality.

Jaylon a cornerstone..That right there should force him to sell the team

starfan1

Reaction score
Draft Micah Parsons. Jaylon can be a cornerstone special teams guy. Maybe even special teams captain if he tries real hard....

Imagine how much money Jerry could make with that swipe being instituted on special teams tackles lol!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In defense of Jerrah you don’t bad mouth your players to the media. You certainly don’t bad mouth Dak after the way the players reacted to him when he was injured. To you Jaylon haters, he plays 90% to 100% of the snaps for a reason. They don’t trust LVE or Sean Lee to make it through the games healthy.

starfan1

Reaction score
In defense of Jerrah you don’t bad mouth your players to the media. You certainly don’t bad mouth Dak after the way the players reacted to him when he was injured. To you Jaylon haters, he plays 90% to 100% of the snaps for a reason. They don’t trust LVE or Sean Lee to make it through the games healthy.

further evidence of why Parsons or similar should be pick 1

Majic

Reaction score
He doesn't actually rule taking a QB out early, just that we should not be talking about it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we've accomplished the following:

1) You've told Dak and his agent that you won't even consider another QB, so they can bleed you dry
2) Even if you had the first or second pick, other teams know you won't take a QB and therefore don't need to trade the farm to you in a deal to get Lawrence or Fields

Did I miss anything?
Yes, up above "What an idiot".

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't take anymore of Jerry and Stephen yapping about not taking a QB.
I understand they like Dak, I like Dak. But not so much not to get one of the 3 QB's in the draft, and saving a ton of cap space. As we would be in the same position next season with one of them or Dak anyway.

If that is their plan to keep Dak, not draft a QB, so be it, but shut keep quiet about it. Freaking idiots. They need to be sucked back into an oil well somewhere. At least that is how I feel for now. About this topic anyway. :lmao:

Other topics, different opinions.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
further evidence of why Parsons or similar should be pick 1
You don’t pick a middle linebacker in the top 5. If we trade down from to 6 through 10 and get two more top 100 picks, I am all for it. I love Parsons too.

foofighters

Reaction score
How can everyone else see that Jaylon is holding this defense back but Jerry doesn't see it? I'll never see a Super Bowl win by the Cowboys again.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the Cowboys aren’t about “sawdust and boots,” but “glitz and glamor.” And that folks is why this is an entertainment club as opposed to a football club.