Jerry on Cowboys popularity despite not reaching SB since 95 - “If it gets a little slow, I know how to stir it up.”

mrmojo

Reaction score
Lots of Homers out there in the real world and Jerry simply loves it!!!!!
Go Cowboys!!!!!
P.S. We have to be the most idiot fan base (including myself) not seeing through this ego manic wannabee football GM!!!!
Oh we see through it, we just can't do anything about it, he ain't firing himself.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can’t stand the guy with a passion that’s unhealthy, but this is a nothing.

Jerry just trying to be silly….probably even poking at little fun at his own personal mistakes.

shabazz

Reaction score
Why can’t the interviewer ask him .just once; “ A sphincter says, what?”

Just once……..

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a family member that is a real jerk and, periodically, I poke the bear just to stir him up.

So, JJ, I get where you're coming. Come to think of it, maybe I am the jerk?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You’re delusional. A guy that cares about winning. Doesn’t say what he just did
He does want to win BUT only his way... there is some delusion with JJ but mostly just ego...and an ego driven person says exactly what he just said.."He wants to say HE needs to say" Jerry ordered the code red for sure..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
don't forget to get your "gear". LMAO....and celebrate extending our anchor.

Who are we looking at in the draft? wow, I can't wait for preseason.......then Groundhog Day all over. "How about dem Cowboys"

smh.......

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is also an NFL owner, a business man, a guy who wants to make money. He's not just a GM, he has more than one "job" and the owner side is to keep the team relevant and make money.

LysleE

Reaction score
Jerry Jones: Dallas Cowboys’ Owner/GM and full-time carnival barker has spoken!

coult44

Reaction score
Y’all can say what you want, the reason we are in the CZ and some people have 100K posts, is all because of Jerry.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
He only stirs it up to the fools that believe his crap. Hmm, I wonder who will be the first Cowboy fan on this forum that will stick up for this drunk fool.
He is really stirring it up. Least amount of games that I have watched this year. Missed the Eagles game, other priorities that are more important right now than watching Dallas Cowboys.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
The day he is no longer involved with the Cowboys will be worth the 5 super bowls combined

The rest of the league just laughs at you Jerry. They like the way things are because you are not a threat to them on the field at all

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get absolutely disgusted with Jerry.
But come Sunday I turn on t he TV and there's those uniforms. it's over.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
none of you guys will quit Jerry. You know he will never ever win another Super Bowl but you are here weekly. You read the scouting reports, research players you want Jerry to pick, and then you watch the preseason and complain about the generic plays. Then the season starts and ends the same way it has for hundreds of years. Then you guys are back researching the draft think Jerry has finally figured it out. Then when he passes his son/s will take up the reigns and do as his dad has taught them, make the money, and worry about the team secondly.
LMAO, I'm glad I'm just here for the laughs. "say it isn't so."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Y’all can say what you want, the reason we are in the CZ and some people have 100K posts, is all because of Jerry.
No if it wasn t for Tom Landry I wouldn't be here. It was those 70's teams that made me a Cowboy fan. Jerry just makes me question why I still am.