Jerry on Flournoy: He's got Dez Bryant stuff to him

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on rookie sixth-round pick WR Ryan Flournoy: "I'm anxious to see him make his first catch with the Dallas Cowboys. He may be something special for us. On a personal basis, he's got Dez Bryant stuff to him. Boy, is he an athlete. I'm glad to see him get this opportunity ... he could show out."

Shannon1

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on rookie sixth-round pick WR Ryan Flournoy: "I'm anxious to see him make his first catch with the Dallas Cowboys. He may be something special for us. On a personal basis, he's got Dez Bryant stuff to him. Boy, is he an athlete. I'm glad to see him get this opportunity ... he could show out."

Then why hasn’t he been playing if he does ‍♂️

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL Dez Bryant stuff. As if that is a good thing. Brain dead moron that is guaranteed to disappoint you and drop the ball when it matters the most.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

I can not wait to see my boy RF in some action, Jerry got me all pumped up.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No disrespect to Flournoy…But…We must always keep in mind…when Jerry talks about a Cowboys player, it’s a marketing strategy not a serious scouting or GM statement. He probably winked when he said it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How much does 105.3 The Fan charge for advertising? And how much advertising revenue is it losing by not charging Jerry Jones for every interview?
Personally I can’t wait to see Flournoy play. I gotta good feeling about him. You? You’re too blinded by your hate of Jerry you didn’t even acknowledge him as a player and instead just crapped on Jerry.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wednesday at 6:22 PM:

Another occasion when a player can seize their opportunity and make a name for themselves in the NFL. I wish him [Ryan Flournoy] best of luck.
3 minutes ago:

Personally I can’t wait to see Flournoy play. I gotta good feeling about him. You? You’re too blinded by your hate of Jerry you didn’t even acknowledge him as a player and instead just crapped on Jerry.
Bold> Rockporting 101

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeow! I sure wish Jerry would cease and desist with his praise of guys who need more than his bragging to succeed. Please, come up for air, JJ.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Its what keeps my interest afloat, I want to see this young WR show what he has to offer.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And you're loving it, huh?