Jerry on Flournoy: He's got Dez Bryant stuff to him

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Related topic: Noah Brown has continued contributing solidly as a supplemental receiver with Washington. His targets have been modest thus far compared to the #1 receiver in Terry McLaurin but his successful catch rate on first, second and third downs has been quite high.
Considering where he was drafted and how we used him for most of the time he was here (primarily as a blocking receiver), he's carved out a decent NFL career. Probably the ceiling for it is the third receiver numbers he put up here and in Houston, but I wasn't sure he'd ever be more than a No. 4. I give him credit for being willing to do the "little" things to survive in the league.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
No disrespect to Flournoy…But…We must always keep in mind…when Jerry talks about a Cowboys player, it’s a marketing strategy not a serious scouting or GM statement. He probably winked when he said it.
Right? 2 catches for 11 yards incoming.

starfan1

Reaction score
not even gonna inquire what Jerry means it could be another in the shower moment

Jbone100

Reaction score
But does he enjoy thinking about Ryan in the shower as much as he did Dez? That quote was such a strange Jerry'ism

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Supreme Jedi.
Well. Even the best of the best Jedi, the prophesized Chosen One in fact, did surrender to the Dark Side.

That said, it does not really have a Jedi feel to it. Kinda more like a Dr. Evazan feel if CowboysZone was a cantina...

Where other patrons are told they are not liked simply for being there...

And patrons getting told to 'watch themselves'...

And boasting about personal accolades, like being 'wanted men'...

And owning a death sentence across twelve systems...

And being identified for death for simply being inside the cantina with them...

Whoa. Too much Star Wars geekiness. :laugh:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he had Dez stuff why wait till an injury to get him some opportunities?

Twin928

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on rookie sixth-round pick WR Ryan Flournoy: "I'm anxious to see him make his first catch with the Dallas Cowboys. He may be something special for us. On a personal basis, he's got Dez Bryant stuff to him. Boy, is he an athlete. I'm glad to see him get this opportunity ... he could show out."

lol anytime Jerry boost u up 5 targets 1 catch 2 yards

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
This is the same guy who compared Isiah Stanback to Terrell Owens because they were the same complexion, height, weight and speed. This is the architect of the Dallas Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!