Twitter: Jerry on going offense at 10 “Don’t be stupid”

bewp7

Reaction score
hes right lol

if u draft need over bpa it might work...the draft is not science but it is not a smart thing to do. roster turn over, injures, a "luxury" pick can become a need in 1 single play in the nfl.

im glad jerry is not stupid all the time.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Considering the reports that Tyron and Collins are healthy, I think there’s about a 0% chance we go offense.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Considering the reports that Tyron and Collins are healthy, I think there’s about a 0% chance we go offense.
If by some miracle Pitts fall to us than we better pick him but I don't think we are going to see that miracle.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Hey Jerry speaking of stupid, why tell everyone that we are not considering an offensive player at 10, last time I checked OT is offense.

Everyone knows we are taking Surtain at 10 if he is still there. The whole league knows this

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hey Jerry speaking of stupid, why tell everyone that we are not considering an offensive player at 10, last time I checked OT is offense.

Everyone knows we are taking Surtain at 10 if he is still there. The whole league knows this

everyone expected Dallas to draft defense last season then the unexpected happened, Lamb fell to our pick. Nothing is ever a given in the draft.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
everyone expected Dallas to draft defense last season then the unexpected happened, Lamb fell to our pick. Nothing is ever a given in the draft.

Yep, Chaisson was going to be the pick if Lamb didn't fall into their laps.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
so if Justin Fields or Lance falls to 10, we should take him?

Given the 40 mill a year deal that we have at QB, no. Outside of QB I think Cowboys will try to stay true to their draft board. I do think more QB's going within the top 10 helps Dallas and I also think should Fields be there at 10 other teams will be calling to make a deal.