Twitter: Jerry on going offense at 10 “Don’t be stupid”

RS12

Reaction score
I think it's obvious they are going to see about getting Pitts. And hey, telegraphing your moves always improves your leverage. Am I right.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it's obvious they are going to see about getting Pitts. And hey, telegraphing your moves always improves your leverage. Am I right.

I don't know there is talk Pats want to move up to get fields I guess we will see how it effects their leverage. lol

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
uhmm.... is he supposed to say... yea, I love Pitts and I am willing to trade away the farm to get him?

No. I’m just saying there is a way in newfangled Jerry speak where you could read that as “that’s dumb, of course D is important” or “that’s dumb, of course offense is on the radar.”

AyeAtey

Reaction score
"Don't be stupid over your needs," Jones said

Understatement of the 1/4 Century.

Londonboy

Reaction score
2388a55e2eb5b75d33f6cbeb8a27461c.gif

Sydla

Reaction score

Edit more context

Couple of translations.

We don’t think we have real needs, because my boy and I just have built a great roster already.

I won’t trade crazy value to get Pitts but I’d still trade something for him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Listening to Jerry speak is akin to being rubbed in maple syrup and tied to a tree during a black fly swarm.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hey Jerry speaking of stupid, why tell everyone that we are not considering an offensive player at 10, last time I checked OT is offense.

Everyone knows we are taking Surtain at 10 if he is still there. The whole league knows this
Is that what he said though?

it’s Jerry-speak

he said both!

8FOR!3

Reaction score
hes right lol

if u draft need over bpa it might work...the draft is not science but it is not a smart thing to do. roster turn over, injures, a "luxury" pick can become a need in 1 single play in the nfl.

im glad jerry is not stupid all the time.

I completely agree with taking BPA. Horn will not be the best player available at 10 no matter what. So the idea of taking him there tells me that we wouldn't value BPA.

hendog86

Reaction score
Listening to Jerry speak is akin to being rubbed in maple syrup and tied to a tree during a black fly swarm.
Listening to Jerry speak is akin to being rubbed in maple syrup and tied to a tree during a black BEAR swarm!
I fixed it for ya!