Twitter: Jerry on going offense at 10 “Don’t be stupid”

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
How does don’t be stupid stack up with the rest of Jerry quotes.

1. Looks good in the shower
2. War Daddy
3 There are 500 coaches who could have won the Super Bowl with our team
4. I'm looking up, on my back, and all I see is ***. I want a different perspective."

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Listening to Jerry speak is akin to being rubbed in maple syrup and tied to a tree during a black BEAR swarm!
I fixed it for ya!
Lmao. You ever get overwhelmed by bugs? Mosquitoes? Black flys? I think I would rather be eaten by a bear. At least it would be over quickly. I have been destroyed a few times by these little *******s. I had bumps the size of marbles all over my head once. I remember wanting to blow my brains out I was so nuts with all the bug bites. I am telling you it makes you temporarily crazy.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lmao. You ever get overwhelmed by bugs? Mosquitoes? Black flys? I think I would rather be eaten by a bear. At least it would be over quickly. I have been destroyed a few times by these little *******s. I had bumps the size of marbles all over my head once. I remember wanting to blow my brains out I was so nuts with all the bug bites. I am telling you it makes you temporarily crazy.
Cool I'm gonna have to try that!

Flamma

Reaction score

Unless it's a grizzly. For whatever reason they like to eat their prey alive if at all possible. So they'll pin you down, usually with their fat ***, and start with the extremities. Nothing quick about it.

I once made the mistake of being near a swampy area during sunset. I worked the midnight shift and could not go to work that night. Brutal.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If by some miracle Pitts fall to us than we better pick him but I don't think we are going to see that miracle.

Only good thing about Pitts falling to us is that someone might want to trade up. Taking a WR 3 years in a row with your 1st round pick would be the dumbest thing Jerry has ever done. Other than maybe resigning Zeke.

Flamma

Reaction score
Only good thing about Pitts falling to us is that someone might want to trade up. Taking a WR 3 years in a row with your 1st round pick would be the dumbest thing Jerry has ever done. Other than maybe resigning Zeke.

As much as I'd like to disagree with you, and I am trying, I can't. The Cowboys are soft up the middle. A WR/TE in the first round does nothing to address that. DTs, LBs, and Safeties do.

superonyx

Reaction score
Hey Jerry speaking of stupid, why tell everyone that we are not considering an offensive player at 10, last time I checked OT is offense.

Everyone knows we are taking Surtain at 10 if he is still there. The whole league knows this
Wait. When he told the world how much he was in love with an offensive player everyone said how stupid to tell other teams who you are drafting so they can jump ahead of you.
Now he tells the world he is not considering an offensive player and he is stupid for telling the world what he is doing.

This man say so many contradictory things that no one knows what he may do.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Wait. When he told the world how much he was in love with an offensive player everyone said how stupid to tell other teams who you are drafting so they can jump ahead of you.
Now he tells the world he is not considering an offensive player and he is stupid for telling the world what he is doing.

This man say so many contradictory things that no one knows what he may do.
Including himself.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Edit more context

Kudos to Jerry....he is 2 for 2 on tjis one

Hyper inflating value to to immediate, right now, this instant need...is silly.

But just because you recognize amazing talent does not mean you sell you future for it.

Pitts is veru unusal...the rare top 5 Wr and top 1 TE all in one package....but dont be silly.
If hes at 10 (which he never would be) friggin take him. But don't sell the farm to move up

I love Pitts, and really cant ever recall a more veratile game wrecking talent than him since Megatron.
herd him described today asthe rare running QB that can also throw it well. Hes just a matchup nightmare.

But dont be silly.

conner01

Reaction score
hes right lol

if u draft need over bpa it might work...the draft is not science but it is not a smart thing to do. roster turn over, injures, a "luxury" pick can become a need in 1 single play in the nfl.

im glad jerry is not stupid all the time.
Just most of the time lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hey Jerry speaking of stupid, why tell everyone that we are not considering an offensive player at 10, last time I checked OT is offense.

Everyone knows we are taking Surtain at 10 if he is still there. The whole league knows this

he never said not considering, he says he basically needs to eb smart of they go that way that means Pitts and sewiil might be a consideration IF IF IF IF they fall there.,..odds are they wont and hes not moving up because that would be stupid.

get over it..

OT even should not be taken that high we invested far too much money in the OL and draft resources in the OL sand we have capable backups needing a PB type at every spot in one group that often is stupid..

we have options at OT on the roster ie move LC to LT and Knight to right if needed we have Mcgovern and Biadasz just drafted recently and vet swing tackle plus steele. id say that enough

We need to rebuild the defense so the offense doesnt need to scpore 32 PPG tpo win por lose by 2 all 16 games..got it? better defense , less offense will be needed..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to disagree with you, and I am trying, I can't. The Cowboys are soft up the middle. A WR/TE in the first round does nothing to address that. DTs, LBs, and Safeties do.

Pitts is really just a big WR. Thats what he is going to do is go out and catch passes. Now if Jerry would go out and trade Cooper and Gallup and get another 2nd rounder or first round equivalent out of it, then I could live with it.