Jerry on JG and the Eagles

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I watched the same show.

I must have missed the long heartfelt commentary from the bottom of his heart that suggests that there is nothing he values more than another title.

All I saw was Jones talking about the franchise like it was a family heirloom more than his thirst to win another title.

He has already hit the pinnacle, he has his gold jacket, which in his eyes validates him as a "football man", which is the main reason he could not work it out with Johnson in the first place.

Copy that,Alex!
Ya know? I also watched that posted link for the first time,and came away with the feeling of being mentally violated by it's self grandizing jizzlefest of JERRYISHNESS(I wish I'd never clicked on it ,to be honest) for after that 23 minute kiss in the mirror from Jerry,,,,I'd hit the 44 minute fabulous football fairway of JOHN MADDEN's football life
( also,first time I've had the time to watched it)
Utter& complete night&day difference,,, unbelievable.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey I like Tom and grew up with him as the coach, but I feel Jimmy Johnson was the best coach of Cowboys of all time. Been watching the Cowboys since 1968. When Jimmy did what he did at Miami in college football and Dallas was the worst team in the league, I wished Jimmy would come to the Cowboys and my wish came true :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
#1)
But everyone has their fav coach and if their is a greater coach than Jimmy he is up in New England. Go Pats beat the crap out of those stupid Bird Brains.
#2)

I reckon were you to pull& respond my post for the 3rd time,,,I'd prolly crawdad back and bestow a like on that hurdled over post of yer's,,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

(Ya,I'd just spent more than a hour over on you tube / football life)

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I read an article stating that in an interview Jerry thought Kevin Kolb was starting for the Eagles. :lmao: Maybe the greatest troll ever, you sly dog you!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It is never too early to start wasting the career of a player with Garrett.:facepalm:
It has begun!
2017 was a step-down.
due to the great coaching by JG and his staff.
it had nothing to do with it Elliot missing games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If you watch All-22 on Vikes vs. Philly...Kellen Moore could have had a field day against the Vikings. Pederson completely outclassed Zimmer with schematics and playcalling.

YR
Show did Swartz on defense. I watch the game again in Minnesota was just outcoached on both sides of the ball. Plus the Philly players play better the receivers made some great catches.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry will bring up COY, but won’t bring up the 4-12 abysmal record a year before.

Or a 9-7 this year, out last win against a third string Eagles team and we had control of our playoff destiny and choked it away again and our offense was abysmal for weeks on end..

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry will not fire Garrett.. he has gone through countless coaches and changes, but does everything in his power to protect him.

khiladi

Reaction score
Maybe you should watch it again. Jerry specifically states, "it would shock people to know, how much I'd pay to guarantee another super bowl"... If that's not an exact quote... it's close.

Actions speak louder than words.