Jerry on JG and the Eagles

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Stupid reporters asking him all the wrong questions.

I wanna know:
  • What the summer concert lineup is
  • Will we be able to get Maroon5 here - I really want to dance the night away
  • When are the new cowboys tshirts and hats coming out
  • Will there be any new concessions or resteraunts coming into the stadium
  • Parking? Is a increase looming?
BWAHAAAAAaaaaaaaa
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Lmao
:starspin::lmao2::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man...they stopped it early in my region, but I bet with Jerry's billions he could make it happen
I'm jealous. If I had Jerry's cash, I'd have mcribbs all year long and a golden statue of myself eating a mcribb and contemplating life

Damn!
I can't even compete on the same thought projection plane as the PRIME once he opens up those projection jets,,,,
I'm feeling pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things right about now & that double glug from the jug is a warming embrace of consolation,,,, yeppers! I think I'm gonna pull thru this crushing life's realization,,,o_O

diver5000

Reaction score
I watched the same show.

I must have missed the long heartfelt commentary from the bottom of his heart that suggests that there is nothing he values more than another title.

All I saw was Jones talking about the franchise like it was a family heirloom more than his thirst to win another title.

He has already hit the pinnacle, he has his gold jacket, which in his eyes validates him as a "football man", which is the main reason he could not work it out with Johnson in the first place.

What an interesting watch. There's much there that most casual fans never new. How much is media fluf and image is impossible for me to say but I'll look at Booger a little differently from now on.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
2d71d52f026f416b0f736a0dfc5917c4.jpg

Man, look how old these guys are gettin'
That's the epitome of the best of the last from the can do crew,,,RIGHT THERE!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
So was Lindy Infante (fired two years after winning), Wayne Fontes (fired three years after winning), Ray Rhodes (fired three years after winning), Dom Capers (fired two years after winning) and Jim Haslett (fired four years after winning).

Wayne Fontes always seemed like a nice guy to me. Pity about his quarterback situation.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Same here! If one were to note, I'd curtailed my impulse of giving Dave a
" like" on his post,simply to illustrate my strong disagreement concerning his exuberant views by merit of his above posted statement,,,, I reckon,,,o_O
Hey I like Tom and grew up with him as the coach, but I feel Jimmy Johnson was the best coach of Cowboys of all time. Been watching the Cowboys since 1968. When Jimmy did what he did at Miami in college football and Dallas was the worst team in the league, I wished Jimmy would come to the Cowboys and my wish came true :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Same here! If one were to note, I'd curtailed my impulse of giving Dave a
" like" on his post,simply to illustrate my strong disagreement concerning his exuberant views by merit of his above posted statement,,,, I reckon,,,o_O
But everyone has their fav coach and if their is a greater coach than Jimmy he is up in New England. Go Pats beat the crap out of those stupid Bird Brains.

RD21

Reaction score
I watched the same show.

I must have missed the long heartfelt commentary from the bottom of his heart that suggests that there is nothing he values more than another title.

All I saw was Jones talking about the franchise like it was a family heirloom more than his thirst to win another title.

He has already hit the pinnacle, he has his gold jacket, which in his eyes validates him as a "football man", which is the main reason he could not work it out with Johnson in the first place.

Maybe you should watch it again. Jerry specifically states, "it would shock people to know, how much I'd pay to guarantee another super bowl"... If that's not an exact quote... it's close.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Maybe you should watch it again. Jerry specifically states, "it would shock people to know, how much I'd pay to guarantee another super bowl"... If that's not an exact quote... it's close.
That "shock people to know" could also mean quite the opposite. Maybe he isn't willing to spend as much it takes.

Sydla

Reaction score

He doesn't have to pay much. He just needs to fire his coaching staff. He can make up that lost salary in a year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Stupid reporters asking him all the wrong questions.

I wanna know:
  • What the summer concert lineup is
  • Will we be able to get Maroon5 here - I really want to dance the night away
  • When are the new cowboys tshirts and hats coming out
  • Will there be any new concessions or resteraunts coming into the stadium
  • Parking? Is a increase looming?

They take the same softball approach with Garrett was well.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Financially I'm done until Garrett is gone.. My wallet will match my hopes from here on out!
Pretty much the same for me. I will make due with the two jerseys I have and will either reuse the hat I have now or wear no hat at all next season.