Jerry on Linehan: Why would I put a statement out when we might have an opportunity next week?

superonyx

Reaction score
OC doesn't matter if the clapping clown stays. If he stays I'm gone. :clap:I've had enough.
Stop it! You are going anywhere. None of us are.
If you had it in you to leave then you would have already left.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Oh, yes. Definitely. Like every other OC before him since Clinton was in office including that bum now head coaching in New Orleans.

We just need a better teh scheme for all this talent.

I would usually agree with your cynicism.

But I think there's something to it here.

We could use an upgrade.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh course he’s looking. It’s the same type of language out of the FO from earlier in the year,and management is not satisfied with the offense and are more than willing to make changes.

Gaede

Reaction score
That's practically a guarantee has gone. How could you keep him after that non-endorsement?

kevm3

Reaction score
Fantastic. Not mad at Jerry for being more aggressive with coaching

Chrispierce

Reaction score
So,the deal is now I have more insight...basically they don’t have many options,and you either leave the staff as is,or let go of Linehan and let Garrett take over playcalling. I’ll take the best worst plan option then,and let Garrett take over those duties.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
So Jerry has someone in mind. Garrett didn’t want to be the one to get the media talking Jerry will take that burden.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Oh, yes. Definitely. Like every other OC before him since Clinton was in office including that bum now head coaching in New Orleans.

We just need a better teh scheme for all this talent.
Just get an OC who never runs another WR screenwith this team. We have never ran it correctly and yet there it is ever present

RD21

Reaction score
The worst mistake we ever made was letting Payton go.

He's 10 times the coach Jason Garrett is.
I agree but, it wasn't possible to keep him, at THAT moment. He bounced before the 2006 season. Parcells was still our coach. We weren't going to can Parcells to keep Payton, & he wasn't gonna turn down a HC job. Now, had Parcells stepped down prior to 2006, Payton could've very well ended up our HC. He was the one who found, & started to develop Romo. I'm sure things would've worked out differently, if he was on our sidelines then.

Aven8

Reaction score
They aren’t blind. They’ve watched their son and grandson throw it all over the yard for years in HS and now the new age NFL. It’s time for a change.

ESisback

Reaction score
Can someone translate that into english, please?

I’d rather not guess OR obsess over negative possibilities. I’ll stick to pointless, odd comments about a myriad of subjects, because it’s more entertaining for me personally...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
So what he's saying is that Kellen Moore is mulling over the Cowboys offer to move him up to OC. It's right there in black and white.
Moore would actually be a better coordinator than QB coach.

He’s supposedly great with scheme. So he knows what the play should look like, it’s just teaching the execution of said play technically that’s a problem.

If he went to coach college he’d probably be really good given his career at Boise.