Jerry on Linehan: Why would I put a statement out when we might have an opportunity next week?

khiladi

Reaction score
Over/under Jerry brings back Dave Wandstedt and Nirvana Turner?

He brought back Hudson Houck this year to oversee Columbo when they fired the previous OL coach.

To be fair, Jerry said that Sanjay Lal and the new TE coach we’re Linehan’d decisions and he praised the development of the WRs and TEs under them, meaning he was giving credit to Linehan for them.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Why are Rams out of the picture? Id seem to think Dallas would've love what they saw. Kromer is the run game coordinator. And thats where the game was won.

Te saints also have Dan Campbell but he too has never called plays. I could see this kind of fit tho.

Oh yeah I didn't see Kromer. Yeah, he might be pretty good. Does OL for the Rams, he did OL stuff for Buffalo when they had the best rushing attack in the NFL. Was with the Saints for a while and had success, won a Super Bowl coaching OL for the #1 offense.

I wouldn't hate it.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Oh yeah I didn't see Kromer. Yeah, he might be pretty good. Does OL for the Rams, he did OL stuff for Buffalo when they had the best rushing attack in the NFL. Was with the Saints for a while and had success, won a Super Bowl coaching OL for the #1 offense.

I wouldn't hate it.

IDK if anything will appen. But atleast Jerry didnt come out and say Linehan will def be back. Or maybe Theyre trying to think of a way to get Riley?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Get a person with genius tendencies, not a guy who went to this school or that school or knows this person or that person, just get a genius football mind.

Stargazing

Reaction score
LOL ... so he's looking?

[/QUOTE

If Jerry does not fire Lineham than nothing has changed and it will suprise no one. The man making the decisions hasnt won a road playoff game in 26 years. He will never fire Garrett. Jason lets Jerry be Jerry. So thats all u ever need ro know about Jerry post Jimmy Johnson. So damn sad.

yimyammer

Reaction score
If we can just replace Linehan all of our dreams can come true.

gaYCfFl.jpg

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Look not crying a river for highly paid old men. But this rampant speculation is cray disrespectful if you're Scott. If you're Linehan....a guy who has had success at every stop...why would you put up with this to be shackled to a limited QB?

Reaction score
Look not crying a river for highly paid old men. But this rampant speculation is cray disrespectful if you're Scott. If you're Linehan....a guy who has had success at every stop...why would you put up with this to be shackled to a limited QB?
Shackled to a limited QB?

It was Linehan who was jumping on the table on draft day to draft Dak. Dak was Linehan's pick. He has basically admitted to it.

Linehan shackled himself to Dak.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can someone translate that into english, please?
Disclaimer: I do these translations occasionally based on how I believe Jones honestly thinks.

Translation

"I have not released an official statement on this topic. My decisions are final after I and only I have considered all ramifications. I am considering all options, including those that may present themselves as early as next week. This and every topic should be obvious to anyone who knows I am the only final decision-maker for my franchise."

cowboyec

Reaction score
Why are Rams out of the picture? Id seem to think Dallas would've love what they saw. Kromer is the run game coordinator. And thats where the game was won.

Te saints also have Dan Campbell but he too has never called plays. I could see this kind of fit tho.
Im wondering if its Dan Campbell.
fmr player.
name keeps coming up as potential H.C.
at some point...most OC's got promoted.
maybe its his turn.

hendog86

Reaction score
I’d be all about interviewing Kromer and picking his brain and check out his mental makeup.

I like the fact that we want to run the ball but the lack of creativity in the run game (let alone the pass game) drives me crazy. Can’t just try to ram it down everyone’s throat constantly. If this dude is coordinating the rams run game then sign me up!