Twitter: Jerry on OBJ: I could possibly do something uncomfortable with him

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is uncomfortable with not signing OBJ because we are good without him. Do something uncomfortable with OBJ, Jerry. Tell him no!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he posted it on the Cowboys Instagram account we would watch it before it gets taken down.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
This has to be one of the all time great Jerry quotes. Along with War Daddy and the shower one.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I normally would say that anytime you can create an affirmative commitment, a belief, I think that's good stuff, yes," owner and general manager Jerry Jones said. "In a business that has a lot of psychology to it, I think that's the case. I don't think it's necessary for us to have success with this team and in the playoffs, but it would be a positive. I want this to work. I want it to work. But that means I'm going to be trying to make it work. So I'm going to be looking for reasons to do, not reasons not to do."

-

Notice how he is talking like he, and not his fat son or draft grunt Will, is the decision maker with this team.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry will dick up the WR room to bring in a dude who probably can't even contribute this year.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I hope Jerry means something to do with lube, CBT and bondage… and not a ludicrous contract that handicaps us from resigning our own players next year.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- thanks for the warning, Jerry . . . we'll likely be writhing in our seats, with that in mind. :omg:
Sounds like you're prepping us to tolerate something real dumb. :facepalm: Take your time with that. :eek: