Jerry on outside candidates for OC: "I like the guys we've got in house"

blueblood70

Reaction score
come on weve already beaten this to death, there are way and I mean way too many threads open about speculation for OC and moves etc lets now wait until its OFFICIALLY announced to comment on what we think even though it has already been discussed..Post PB and SVB many things will happen including will JG get extended etc,.theres reasons its delayed right now one our staff is at the PB , two , Jerry might have some ideas outside of the organization on another team in the SB or that was in the last games that are waiting to talk..we know SQUAT..

quotes mean nothing, they can be used as misdirection..of course he'll say he likes who we have most will retain some kind of role and why hurt feelings..at this point im elated SL is gone and regardless whos calling plays hope that even a bit of change is better then what we had..

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
You don't know that for certain. I never liked Linehan. He was non-creative since when he was with the Lions.

Yep, I was never happy with the hire in the first place. Marinelli, wasn't that much of a fan of his either. I don't want NO MO' LIONS REJECTS!!!!!! If there's people on the staff who can step up and inject some better schemes into this offense and defense, then let's give them a shot. It's time for change at the coaching level.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
completely taken out of context. He said he likes his guys, but was also looking elsewhere. NOTHING story.
Never seen anyone so obsessed with fans posting anything from "Blogging The Boys"! WOW :lmao:

Last edited: