Twitter: Jerry on Randy Gregory: I'm positive

fivetwos

Reaction score
So there you have it. The guy was required to do things that he must not have done.

IMO, defending Goodell is worse than defending Garrett, but I cant put this one on him.

He isn't just ignoring Gregory when he has been in full compliance. Not buying that one.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
So there you have it. The guy was required to do things that he must not have done.

IMO, defending Goodell is worse than defending Garrett, but I cant put this one on him.

He isn't just ignoring Gregory when he has been in full compliance. Not buying that one.

Yep. Sounds like the team is having to help him get to the finish line. Not exactly encouraging news when thinking about how long he has had to do what the league asked of him or moving forward.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Suppose he gets reinstated by next week. How long before he's in football condition?

Sydla

Reaction score
Suppose he gets reinstated by next week. How long before he's in football condition?

I think it would be tough to play him in that first game even if he's cleared by Monday. I would suspect it would take a couple of weeks to get him involved in games. But then again, it's not like they are counting on him to be a started RDE. Griffen is going to eat up most of those snaps, so maybe he can get on the field really quick given he's going to be a situational guy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There isn't any Cowboys that are football ready. No tackling until the first game, Randy should be ready as soon as he is green-lighted. It's won't be hard for Randy because they are just going to tell him "seek'em" and he will go get the QB.

J-man

Reaction score

So there we have what exactly? Did I miss something? I see nothing said about RG not doing anything, do you?
Not saying I disagree with your guess, but just pointing out that it is in fact just a guess.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score

Im trying to figure out how exactly you deduced that "the guy was required to do things that he must not have done" from that jerry jones tweet...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Just curious. Where does Gregory fit? They are keeping that scrub Crawford. Maybe he just plays tackle. Smith seems to be balling out. Anae has been a camp stand out. Armstrong is still in the team. Hotboyz is a starter under any scenario. Griffin is probably the other starter. Gregory would have to bump someone. Armstrong likely. Gregory is clearly better but talk about unfair.

I used to be a Gregory supporter. Now I just want them to move on from him. I truly thought when EG joined it was the end of the Gregory saga.

bewp7

Reaction score
gregory must have made some one in the nfl real mad. josh gordon has been suspended and re instarted 50 times. aldon smith got back into the league and maybe he did change but he did really bad stuff in the passed.