Twitter: Jerry on the Fan

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I feel for the man. Spending so much $$ on some of these asinine men that call themselves professional athletes. But yet some of our fanbase blame Jerry for their performance & actions. :rolleyes:
"Disappointed in our fans"? Complete lack of self-awareness and sense of accountability.
We heard you the first time! :laugh:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Jerry is blind. The failure of leadership in the locker room shows up in the lack of effort on the field. His ability to *not* see the obvious lack of effort on defense is impressive.

Does it console him to think that players are just wholly incompetent? How does that speak better of coaching?

Incompetent or unmotivated, it reflects on coaching.

At least they got rid of Griffen. And played Hamilton for lots of snaps over Poe. That's some coaching/management improvement for incompetent/unmotivated players. Get rid of them, or bench them.

plymkr

Reaction score
Yea, like all narcissistic leaders. They hate the tough questions.

I’m surprised he didn’t get up and leave.
You are dead on accurate. No one throws a temper tantrum as good as a narcissist being held responsible. They hate that. A narcissist becomes unglued when they can smile and talk their way out of jam.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's sessions like this, amongst all of the other nonsense with this organization, that makes me laugh when people say that Jerry Jones is a great owner. He's a great salesman and businessman. He's an abject disaster as an owner. He alone has the power and wherewithal to make the changes necessary to correct the problems, and he refuses to do it. That, my friends, is not what a great owner would do.
Agree with everything you said except what is highlighted above.
In Jerrys head, he believes when he signs the check, that he is solving a problem.
Signing a bad check for Lawrence, Zeke, Jaylon, in Jerrys mind solidified relevance, well that doesnt work when your paying the wrong people, and building with the wrong players, investing franchise money in the wrong players.
This entire franchise is the problem, bad build model from the top down.
Whats Jerry going to do, fire his own son?
This has been a bad build from the beginning, just fortunate to have been able to secure three rings early before the entire league figured out Jerry Jones and this clown show.
I will always have more respect for Jimmy Johnson than I ever will for Jerry.
This culture will not change and will continue to plummet as long this franchise is owned by the Jones.

Brax

Reaction score
It’s one thing to lose to the Eagles but if it’s a Massacre.....nothing will happen but it should.
If it's a massacre maybe just like Wade the axe falls and Jerry's boy genius 2 is on tap. I can't see Jerry living thru embarrassments weekly and not change something. Who would of ever thought the season could be this bad at this point........

Brax

Reaction score
Ha yep....then Pittsburgh strolls on in.

Shame Pitt fans cant take over the entire stayjum, because they would.

That would be close to rock bottom
I hate the steelers but it won't be pretty.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If it's a massacre maybe just like Wade the axe falls and Jerry's boy genius 2 is on tap. I can't see Jerry living thru embarrassments weekly and not change something. Who would of ever thought the season could be this bad at this point........
Naw I won't lie I thought we would win 10 games. I didn't see this crap coming at all.