Twitter: Jerry on the Fan

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Jerry's not on the Fan, Jerry is the **** that hit the fan. And until someone cleans the blades off it's going to stink around here.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s on him anymore. He just signs the checks. This is Stephens baby now.
Oh, it's definitely on him. He might not be as involved as he used to be, but the failure to hire a proper football man to run this organization is still on him. And I promise you Stephen cannot make a single decision without running it by daddy first.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The arrogance is delicious. Can I please have more! AMERICAS TEAM!!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Think he is feeling the heat, you don't get that testy if you are not.

He MIGHT hear the criticism of a disgruntled fan base. But he’s not felling ANY heat. He has total job security. Who is firing him?

he has a commodity worth $5 billion, he’s very much cashing those tv checks. He’s likely feeling a little revenue pinch from a 1/5 capacity in his stadium, and perhaps he’s selling less merchandise, but he’s not feeling any heat. He’s making plenty of bank, he’s never losing his job, and he’s maybe a touch sad that he’s put the worst on field product out there in 30 years. However, any of this touch of melancholy is offset when he looks at his bank account and lifetime job security for him and his family.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Shan and RJ mentioned that the ratings were God awful on Sunday and will likely get worse as the season continues. Probably what he's really mad about. Dallas/Washington was sitting at only 20 percent this weekend.

Wanna say the Green Bay market was damn near twice that with a win over the measly Texans.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Shan and RJ mentioned that the ratings were God awful on Sunday and will likely get worse as the season continues. Probably what he's really mad about. Dallas/Washington was sitting at only 20 percent this weekend.

Wanna say the Green Bay market was damn near twice that with a win over the measly Texans.

losing money.... this will really get him riled up. If only ticket sales and merchandise go down. Christmas is coming up. If sales aren’t where they’re supposed to be.... whew boy JJ’s gonna throw a fit.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jerry reminds me of a mother whose too emotionally attach to believe her kids have issues. Rather than listen to outsiders, she turns a deaf ear or makes excuses.

willia451

Reaction score
Why would anyone buy anything from this franchise? Or want to watch it implode week after week on TV? They have sucked so bad for so long.

What a mystery.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Al Davis 2.0

Except Davis at one time knew what he was doing.
Davis was a scout and a coach at one point.

Jerry fails to recognize that you cant necessarily be good at something because you want to be....or by telling yourself you are.

fivetwos

Reaction score
losing money.... this will really get him riled up. If only ticket sales and merchandise go down. Christmas is coming up. If sales aren’t where they’re supposed to be.... whew boy JJ’s gonna throw a fit.
Dunno there AC.

I think he has his excuses already built in for this year.